O-Line Depth

Prior to the season, the relative concensus was that the **** would hit the fan if one of our OL starters ever left the field. Well, now two minor injuries have occurred to Urbik and Bell and there's been absolutely no drop-off in play when they were replaced with Rinehart and Hairston.

Now, even Buddy Nix said OL depth was a problem, so I'm not trying to point the finger at anybody here, but it's been yet another pleasant surprise.

I dont feel our O line gets any praise. I see good run blocking especially. Did anyone catch that rushing TD by Smith? Wood Moved 2 guys off the line and pushed them back as Brad was leaning on him. These guys deserve more credit. The unsung heroes.

Just needed to get that out after todays game.

I was impressed with Hairston. He wasn't going against the usual elite talent that LT's are usually up against every week with Cole out, but he sure seemed to be holding his own out there. What a tough thing to ask of the young dude. I heard the Giants have some defensive line injuries too, hopefully that will help next week as well.

I was impressed with Hairston. He wasn't going against the usual elite talent that LT's are usually up against every week with Cole out, but he sure seemed to be holding his own out there. What a tough thing to ask of the young dude. I heard the Giants have some defensive line injuries too, hopefully that will help next week as well.

Isnt Jason Babin the NFL sack leader? Im pretty sure he went against Hairston alot today

Prior to the season, the relative concensus was that the **** would hit the fan if one of our OL starters ever left the field. Well, now two minor injuries have occurred to Urbik and Bell and there's been absolutely no drop-off in play when they were replaced with Rinehart and Hairston.

Now, even Buddy Nix said OL depth was a problem, so I'm not trying to point the finger at anybody here, but it's been yet another pleasant surprise.

We take offensive nobodies and turn them into pro bowlers. Sam Young and Colin Brown will be great too.

Yeah, Pears was the guy who had to block Babin most of the day, and did an outstanding job, as he has all season . . . pretty soon he'll be holding out for that money the Bills were willing to pay Clabol.

Edited by CSBill