Key for tomorrow: Get in Vick's head!

I believe the big key for tomorrow's game for the Bills is going to be getting some good licks on Mike Vick. The Bills just don't have the personell to match up defensively against Vick, I'm sure even they know that. The most the defense can hope to accomplish is to get some shots on him when he does scramble. Make him think twice about running, even if we have to sacrifice some personal foul penalties. When Vick is successful running, most of the time, its when he doesn't get hit alot when he does run. Its a pretty dirty thing to say, but in order to beat a team with this guy as the QB, we, ourselves, need to get dirty. Vick had a concussion a few weeks ago, and recently deeply bruised his hand. If we can get enough shots on him, clean or not, its going to not only rattle Andy Reid, but Vick as well. Remember Vick's rant recently about the late hits on him. This may be our only hope to contain and rattle him.

I believe the big key for tomorrow's game for the Bills is going to be getting some good licks on Mike Vick. The Bills just don't have the personell to match up defensively against Vick, I'm sure even they know that. The most the defense can hope to accomplish is to get some shots on him when he does scramble. Make him think twice about running, even if we have to sacrifice some personal foul penalties. When Vick is successful running, most of the time, its when he doesn't get hit alot when he does run. Its a pretty dirty thing to say, but in order to beat a team with this guy as the QB, we, ourselves, need to get dirty. Vick had a concussion a few weeks ago, and recently deeply bruised his hand. If we can get enough shots on him, clean or not, its going to not only rattle Andy Reid, but Vick as well. Remember Vick's rant recently about the late hits on him. This may be our only hope to contain and rattle him.

I firmly believe that the key to winning tomorrow will be having at least 1 more point than the Eagles when time expires.

It's not Vick running the ball that concerns me. I actually think we can contain that as much as he can be contained. I worry more about Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin slicing and dicing our secondary like Ginsu Knives with really quick feet.

I think that the Bills strategy tomorrow should be to score a ton of points early running the football, because I don't think there is a defensive advantage we have at any one position, and the Eagles have proven thus far to be a little weak against the run.

Time for Merriman to live up to his "Lights Out" nickname.

I think the key is for the Bills D to remember that when Vick tucks the ball and takes off he is no longer a QB and they should pummel him as they would any running back. I would love to see him get pounded over and over with completely LEGAL hits. I think this would tip the scales in the Bills favor. Flush him out of the pocket and then whomp on him is what I say....

I am a big fan of us hosting a Bark for the Bills event as I have been mentioning.

A pregame party on the field with fans bringing their pets to run on the turf. Free Vick chew toys for the first 200 fans. When the defense makes big sacks we should play who let the dogs out and get our dogs barking as loud as possible. Then, when all is over with the game we put him on one of them fancy rape stands after knocking his teeth out, drown him and bury him out back.

You might be right

Vick is emotional and he is dumb

As much as his handlers try to coach him to act like he is human, when put under stress he comes off more like an animal than those innocent dogs he electrocuted

I am too drunk right now to remember which game it was, but when he was headed to the locker room afer a recent injury and was booed, he could not control himself and he had to respond to the crowd and point at the scoreboard (think it was Atlanta)

I felt sorry for him when he went to prison because I thought his punishment was a bit harsh, but now that he is making money again, I plan to go back to pounding on "Ron Mexico" because he is an idiot, a thug, and an animal

It's not Vick running the ball that concerns me. I actually think we can contain that as much as he can be contained. I worry more about Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin slicing and dicing our secondary like Ginsu Knives with really quick feet.

I think that the Bills strategy tomorrow should be to score a ton of points early running the football, because I don't think there is a defensive advantage we have at any one position, and the Eagles have proven thus far to be a little weak against the run.

Honestly don't care about all the weapons/toys they got Vick. Hes never been able to distribute the ball well. IMO he'd be better off Just playing pitch and catch with just Jackson. Seems more targets he has the worse he gets. Same thing happened in ATL. Think A better losman if you want a Vick comparison. Maybe one reason hes not so great reading defenses hes only about 5'10 & 1/2th. I don't think he's stupid as some like to say. But I do know the guy doesn't see the field well. His speed arm strength and quick release make him a special talent, don't get me wrong, but running multi target offense is not his game

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I am a big fan of us hosting a Bark for the Bills event as I have been mentioning.

A pregame party on the field with fans bringing their pets to run on the turf. Free Vick chew toys for the first 200 fans. When the defense makes big sacks we should play who let the dogs out and get our dogs barking as loud as possible. Then, when all is over with the game we put him on one of them fancy rape stands after knocking his teeth out, drown him and bury him out back.

Vick fan much, are you?** :devil: (I'm assuming "him" in the sentence about burying = Vick?)

It would give me a warm feeling to watch Vick buried under a pile of white red and blue uniforms every play, but only if he doesn't complete a big play first.

**I'm a dog lover myself. Drowning is too merciful and quick for the man, and I don't want him buried on Bills property. Try the town dump.

Best post of the week IMHO.