Don't pet the K-9 if you have pot in your pocket

/dev/null

Its actually not a good idea to pet a K-9 dog at any time......

Why? K-9's are well trained.

My dad was a cop. I remember when I was a kid getting to meet and play with the K-9 units. They can be quite gentile and are the biggest babies in the world. Until the command is given, and then :ph34r:

I used to work on road a lot and was in Fayetteville, NC where there were some K9s exercised after hours in a park downtown where I walked. I told an officer he had a beautiful dog and said yes he was and many people just saw the teeth. I asked if I could pet him and said it was fine as long as dog was not working or training AND officer said Ok. I petted the dog quite often and the dog could recognize me in the park even with a different handler. One of the handlers said the dogs do not get a lot of attention despite amount attention officers give it and it was good for the dogs to receive positive attention from the public. I used to eat ribs a lot on road (expense account) and I would bring bones to dogs. I even had a restaurant give me a lot of saved bones for the dogs when they noticed me eating a lot there and asked what kind of dog I had.

I used to work on road a lot and was in Fayetteville, NC where there were some K9s exercised after hours in a park downtown where I walked. I told an officer he had a beautiful dog and said yes he was and many people just saw the teeth. I asked if I could pet him and said it was fine as long as dog was not working or training AND officer said Ok. I petted the dog quite often and the dog could recognize me in the park even with a different handler. One of the handlers said the dogs do not get a lot of attention despite amount attention officers give it and it was good for the dogs to receive positive attention from the public. I used to eat ribs a lot on road (expense account) and I would bring bones to dogs. I even had a restaurant give me a lot of saved bones for the dogs when they noticed me eating a lot there and asked what kind of dog I had.

Which park? I live in Hope Mills. The HM park and walking track surrounds the HMPD, fire station, rec center and town hall. One of the nicer parks I've seen, outside of Williamsville!

Why? K-9's are well trained.

My dad was a cop. I remember when I was a kid getting to meet and play with the K-9 units. They can be quite gentile and are the biggest babies in the world. Until the command is given, and then :ph34r:

Did you have pot in your pocket?