[please fix subject]Stupid but cool

Amstel

I'm in Wholesale cars. I live in and my business is in NJ. In fact I live about 2 miles from Giants Stadium. Anyway we bought an X6 and I found NY plates in the rear with one that had a plate frame around it from Towne BMW in Williamsville. My first thought- this plate frame is going on the Wife's BMW! She (also a Bills fan) didnt agree so now the plate and frame are going to be hung behind the bar in our home.

Its stupid I know but being a Bills fan down here and have this cross my path is cool for me.....

That's it......

I'm in Wholesale cars. I live in and my business is in NJ. In fact I live about 2 miles from Giants Stadium. Anyway we bought an X6 and I found NY plates in the rear with one that had a plate frame around it from Towne BMW in Williamsville. My first thought- this plate frame is going on the Wife's BMW! She (also a Bills fan) didnt agree so now the plate and frame are going to be hung behind the bar in our home.

Its stupid I know but being a Bills fan down here and have this cross my path is cool for me.....

That's it......

Is it legal for you to keep the plate? I would think you are obligated to turn it in to the NYS DMV for destruction.

Uhhh, what's special about a Towne BMW Williamsville frame? Do you mean it was a BB frame? I'm confused.

...As a side note, I forced my current girlfriend into being a Bills fan. Last year, as one of her birthday presents, I did her the favor of ripping off her old Bengals frame and replacing it with a Bills frame. She didn't notice for like a month, and when she did I simply screamed "happy birthday!"

Edited by BringBackFlutie