What is going on in Buffalo this weekend?

R2ITRich

It's supposed to be 75 all weekend. Another great Sunday to tailgate.

Amen to that. I'll be in town this weekend and am seriously considering heading down to the Ralph just to soak in the atmosphere even w/o tickets. There's something cool about being in the lots when its 75 out in October/November.

One of the better/most surreal times I've ever experienced at a Bills game was back around 2005/06 (I think) the Bills played the Jags at home the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was one of JP's best games leading the Bill's to a last second FG, but it was 65 degrees out in late November. Just so cool at that time of year.

It's supposed to be 75 all weekend. Another great Sunday to tailgate.

This can't be right. I have been told many times on this board that the only 2 good months of weather in WNY is July & August & I have also been told that it usually snows Octoberfest weekend down in Elicottville which is this weekend.

I am flying up to the game this weekend, and can't find a hotel room anywhere in the area. There are rooms on the Canadian side of the Niagra, but that is not an option. The next room I found was in Batavia!!! What gives?

On a Side Note: Put Freddy Jackson on defense and allow him free reign.

There's gotta be a couple thousand Eagles fans going to the game, I'm sure some will be spending the night. Also, a UB home game so any leftover rooms around Amherst might be snagged by some Ohio folks.