Eagles Pose Mismatch Problems Against Bills Receivers and Bills Second

This week is a nightmare. There are so many mismatches. We do not match up well with them AT ALL! My first thought is DeSean Jackson 1 on 1 with McKelvin. Jackson is a beast on the long ball. Every week we are exposed to this and now this week against the vaunted eagles passing game. Big Problem.

Another problem is Gailey's much to happy pass attack. Eagles are stacked in the secondary. They will take advantage of Fit'z mistakes.

Not to mention this is the first time facing a mobile quarterback. Does Edwards have it in him to implement a good scheme?

This week might be the Cardinals game of a few years back?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

This week is a nightmare. There are so many mismatches. We do not match up well with them AT ALL! My first thought is DeSean Jackson 1 on 1 with McKelvin. Jackson is a beast on the long ball. Every week we are exposed to this and now this week against the vaunted eagles passing game. Big Problem.

Another problem is Gailey's much to happy pass attack. Eagles are stacked in the secondary. They will take advantage of Fit'z mistakes.

Not to mention this is the first time facing a mobile quarterback. Does Edwards have it in him to implement a good scheme?

I like the matchup between the Bills offense and the Eagles defense. The Eagles are misplaying their CBs in zone coverages, and they couldn't contain Gore today, whose game is a lot like Freddies.

The Eagles are especially weak over the middle, where their LBs and safeties are sub-par. Forgetting today's game, that's where the Bills like to attack.

This game is going to be a shootout.

We've historically been chewed up and spit out by this type of QB (especially ones with capable WRs) and the 3-4 probably won't change anything in this regard. And then add their defense....

Then add in refs who are going to be pissed at SJ and whatever comments are made this week --- they're not above grudges and personally, I think one of our guys needs to just lay in a ref early next week and I mean a BIG hit. I'm tired of the whole verbal ref-complaint crap during the week. This team needs to do something to send a message on Sunday. They want to f--- with us, they'd better get the fear of God put in them, break a leg and make a guy and future guys re-think trying to screw this team over so the league can have their pretty-boy Brady in first place.

We've historically been chewed up and spit out by this type of QB (especially ones with capable WRs) and the 3-4 probably won't change anything in this regard. And then add their defense....

Then add in refs who are going to be pissed at SJ and whatever comments are made this week --- they're not above grudges and personally, I think one of our guys needs to just lay in a ref early next week and I mean a BIG hit. I'm tired of the whole verbal ref-complaint crap during the week. This team needs to do something to send a message on Sunday. They want to f--- with us, they'd better get the fear of God put in them, break a leg and make a guy and future guys re-think trying to screw this team over so the league can have their pretty-boy Brady in first place.

You're out of your mind.

Yes, the Eagles are invincible.

You guys know that the Eagles are 1-3, right? They lost to Alex Smith at home today. I don't doubt it's going to be a tough game, but it's not like the Bills are playing the Brady-led Patriots next week. ;)