Back to Earth

phypon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone writing the Bills off after this loss needs to take a look around the league and realize there are only 2 undefeated teams, and every year even the Super Bowl contenders have a loss or two that leaves you scratching your head - where they should've won but just came up short. Yeah, the Bills had some weaknesses really exposed, but the lines between "good" and "mediocre" and "bad" in the NFL are thinner than ever. I think we can learn a lot more about the team based on how they bounce back from this (or not). If they want to be counted among the good teams, here's their chance. The games the first 3 weeks proved they have sufficient talent.

One bad game, and all of you are back in full force. Fitz had his worst game of the season, our defense played soft, and every one of those referees called a joke of a game. But....

It's one game and we are still 3-1. The thing about the NFL is anyone can lose on any given week.

One bad game, and all of you are back in full force. Fitz had his worst game of the season, our defense played soft, and every one of those referees called a joke of a game. But....

It's one game and we are still 3-1. The thing about the NFL is anyone can lose on any given week.

Zackly. I propose open handed B word-slaps for anyone enjoying this loss for the "ha ha I was right" factor.

Don't be an ass. this team is different than last year's and if you can't see it, that's your problem--not mine.

Alright. They have games left to prove they are different. I'm not gonna hold my breath on that.

These are the games good teams win, Bills failed to show me they are a good team today.

A 49er's team that also beat the Bengals in Cincy the week before. I don't think they're as crappy as people make them out to be.

I agree. I should have made my point clearer. There is a big shift happening in the league this year, and not all the teams can be judged by last years record. I think there is more parity now, with the only team clearly ahead at this point being the Packers. The Bills have to keep improving and learning about themselves. All the teams will better as the season progresses, and the Bills have to stay ahead on the learning curve. I believe they will.

Alright. They have games left to prove they are different. I'm not gonna hold my breath on that.

These are the games good teams win, Bills failed to show me they are a good team today.

The same could be said about the Pats loss to the Bills. Do you think the Pats are a good team?

Let's see how they respond this coming week in a home game...

Edited by Matthews' Bag