Need Good Bar in Buf to Watch Game

PAF911

Need your help....live in Rochester, but will be in Buffalo with better half until around noon. Don't want to risk missing any part of game, so plan is to watch at Buf bar. Any great recommendations? Thanks!

I'll be watching the game outside the ralph on my Zenith solid state 12" (measured diagonally) B&W tv. All are welcome. Glory days, don't let them pass you by..

Need your help....live in Rochester, but will be in Buffalo with better half until around noon. Don't want to risk missing any part of game, so plan is to watch at Buf bar. Any great recommendations? Thanks!

havent lived in Buffalo for almost 28 years...-but there r a million bars right there on main. I'd head down main into williamsville--on the right side-right on the Creek;)--is the CREEKSIDE--that place will probbly be good.If thats not good then there are 10 bars you could walk to in 60 seconds from there.

Can't go wrong with BSG on Southwestern in Orchard Park or JP Fitzjeralds in Hamburg if u r in the south towns. If near the airport, Brennens is good. Pearl Street downtown if u r there.... Anyplace u go will b a good time as they should all have the sound on. Have fun!!!

My suggestion to watch the game would be Duffs in OP but if you won't be around there and need to ne near Main St i'd say Sorrentinos. Small bar feel. Right near where you will be. Will be packed with Bills fans. I heard some people say Creekside but they don't have much in terms of bar anymore. It's more dining than anything.

Hope it helps.

Some places in the northtowns near the transit entrance to the 90 for a quick getaway...Froghair (a great place to check out), Brennans (Excellent pub food), quaker steak and lube (chain...not my style plus I refuse to eat anywhere with lube in the name), Buffalo Brew Pub (good food, lots of beers not sure about tv situation), Dave and Busters (if you like that kind of thing), Tully's (not a fan, but its always mobbed).