With the 32nd pick of the 2012 draft the Buffalo Bills select ....

ClarenceH

I hope he gets the ring but stays our QB for more than one more year. If he keeps playing the way he has, maybe 4 years.........

+1 Thank God someone sees the need to keep Fitz as our starter beyond 2012. May Buffalo bless you my son...... and Fitz.

Likewise to you. This board in particular is usually full of extremely intelligent insight. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone in their right mind would want Fitz' last year to be next season...unless the improbable happened and we got Luck.

Maybe we're all so used to our comedy of quarterback carousels the past decade-plus that we think we're supposed to change 'em every two years. That's not the way good teams act. Kelly was here 10 years--after several in the UFL. Think GB, Pitt, NE, Indi, Atl, SD, Balt, Dallas, NY, and others with proven QBs would act this way?

Enjoy the here and now, fellas. In the here and now, we have a winner at QB. I don't see that changing next season or the following one for that matter.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

This made me smile. Last year, I was trolling over at the Packer Chatters website and the playoffs were just starting. Someone started a thread...With the 32nd pick in the draft, the Packers select..... Well, their dream came true! Personally, if we pick 32nd next year, I'll still be hung over and probably wouldn't even care.

QB is possible, but I think it will be either OL or LB, maybe a DB.

PTR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO qb. There is NO reason to replace Fitz, particularly if he wins a SB. He has many more years left. Also, anyone notice how he keeps getting better, particularly in the Red Zone and with cutting down on dangerous throws? We need to draft a pass rushing OLB, and a OL in the first and second rounds, in order depending on who is avaialble when we pick. then 3rd, 4th grab another WR, OLB, OL, TE, etc.

This made me smile. Last year, I was trolling over at the Packer Chatters website and the playoffs were just starting. Someone started a thread...With the 32nd pick in the draft, the Packers select..... Well, their dream came true! Personally, if we pick 32nd next year, I'll still be hung over and probably wouldn't even care.

+1