Marvin Lewis Guarantee Victory over Buffalo

I like our chances especially against a rookie QB starting his 4th game. Not in my wildest dreams did I think the Bills would be 4-0 but it's likely...and they would have to completely implode in a Jauron-like fashion not to make the playoffs starting 4-0. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a couple days late, this thread was started a day or two ago. Besides, what do you expect Lewis to say? "The Bills are playing pretty well so we don't have a chance?"

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, in a press conference guaranteed (in so many words) a Bengals victory:

"We're early in the year," Lewis said. "We've got a lot of season ahead of us. And you know, at the end of the week when we're 2-2, there's going to be probably the other third of the league is going to be in the same situation."

I don't know about the rest of you, but this kinda makes me feel a little better about Sunday. If the Bills were overlooking Cincy this weekend, they now have a reason not to and hopefully will throw this bad-boy on the bulliten board.