Jersey Help

Virgil

dhgate.com

Paid 34 dollars for my "authentic" sweat-shop made jersey and I love it. Shipping was free, and I received it in two weeks. Highly recommend it :thumbsup:

Dhgate is very hit or miss. I ordered a spiller jersey this year and it was a disaster. It took them 45 days to get me the jersey and when it came the numbers on the front and back were mounted about 7 inches too low so the whole thing looked awful. Conviniently because they took 45 days to get it to me, it was outside of the period of time that paypal could refund me my money. I tried to deal with dhgate for weeks send them pictures etc as they requested, and all they did was tell me to stuff it.

Luckily I was able to get a charge back from my credit card company. Now I'm getting constant emails from dhgate to close the charge back and they promise they'll make it all right. Of course I'm sure this is a ploy....because if I close the charge back right now I can't reopen it because its been more than 90 days since I made the original purchase.

Dhgate seems to work for some people....but they tried their best to screw me.

Edited by DC Grid

Dhgate is very hit or miss. I ordered a spiller jersey this year and it was a disaster. It took them 45 days to get me the jersey and when it came the numbers on the front and back were mounted about 7 inches too low so the whole thing looked awful. Conviniently because they took 45 days to get it to me, it was outside of the period of time that paypal could refund me my money. I tried to deal with dhgate for weeks send them pictures etc as they requested, and all they did was tell me to stuff it.

Luckily I was able to get a charge back from my credit card company. Now I'm getting constant emails from dhgate to close the charge back and they promise they'll make it all right. Of course I'm sure this is a ploy....because if I close the charge back right now I can't reopen it because its been more than 90 days since I made the original purchase.

Dhgate seems to work for some people....but they tried their best to screw me.

I've heard awful stories from dhgate too. Colors are their biggest complaint. My friend ordered a Bills throwback jersey and it came with the San Diego powder blue! Lol

The first thing you need to understand is dhgate does NOT sell jerseys. It is a marketplace for many different sellers to sell their stuff. That is why you need to find a good seller at dhgate and get from them. For example I got my most recent ones this season from a seller called "realfine" and they were good. Others here got some from that seller as well, that's why I ordered from them.

It is like everything else, some sellers there have good quality stuff and some have crap. If you go there and buy from some random, cheapest price, seller you see you might well get a powder blue Bills jersey ;) If you find a good seller you should be fine. But you take that risk when buying a knockoff. If you cannot deal with that then you are better off buying from the Bills store.

Edited by CodeMonkey