OT: Damn you Canada

udonkey

and your cold air and low pressure. Looks like Ohio is about to get smacked with a snowstorm in the next couple of days.

My planned trip home for Christmas is Thursday and right now they're saying 6-10 inches of snow by then, meaning my trip might be delayed indefinitely.

and your cold air and low pressure.  Looks like Ohio is about to get smacked with a snowstorm in the next couple of days. 

My planned trip home for Christmas is Thursday and right now they're saying 6-10 inches of snow by then, meaning my trip might be delayed indefinitely.

171316[/snapback]

Snow doesn't stop air travel, baby! :w00t:

and your cold air and low pressure.  Looks like Ohio is about to get smacked with a snowstorm in the next couple of days. 

171316[/snapback]

You are worried about 6-10 inches of snow? Wake me up when it gets to about 2 feet.

Perhaps you didn't notice that I said OHIO.

Here, 6-10 inches = 2 feet

171344[/snapback]

Yeah, I did notice that. Here, the entire city shuts down on a dusting of snow. Just hope that it happens overnight, so that the idiots stay home.

Just mention snow on the news down here...stores and schools close and you better have at least a 5 day supply of milk and bread because you won't find it.  :w00t:

171357[/snapback]

Same here. They forecast an inch of snow, and people are buying 15 gallons of milk and 20 loaves of bread.

Perhaps you didn't notice that I said OHIO.

Here, 6-10 inches = 2 feet

171344[/snapback]

I feel your pain. I have to drive back for Christmas too. Its gonna be a loooong drive back for me (from the dayton area). There may be a record # of curse words spoken about this state, its road crews, and every last resident and their inability to drive in the snow. If you see a black ford taurus with NYS plates and a ticked off driver, its probably me.