So sick of Boston area coverage

Billzfan23

I am SOOO done with everyone on WEEI Sports talk radio, as well as Comcast Sports Net, ESPN Boston, NBC locally, and every writer and color commentary guy as well as every ex-Patriots player who ever lived giving us NO CHANCE against the Pats tomorrow. I wish some would step up an eat their words after we smoke them. I have no doubts we are going to bring them down a peg and knock Marcia on his lily rump tomorrow!

Freddie and his boyfriend Bob Matthews are looking pretty stupid right now, if it's possible for those to appear any more stupid. They both proclaimed the Bills tyo be the worst team in the NFL by a mile.

PTR

It always gets me how year in and year out we hear these jabberwockies proclaim us to be the worst team in the league. As bad as this last decade has been we've been consistently below avg. to mediocre. There's been a lot of 7-9 seasons, an 8-8, a 9-7 mixed in there. It's not like we're happy about it, but come on, you'd think we haven't won a game in years the way these guys talk.

Well the times are a changin' gents!

http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/patriots_bills_keys_to_the_game_09-25-11_PQQI.2efab5a.html

Disrupting that tempo is mandatory and the Bills have some potential in the pass-rushing department. Tackle Kyle Williams is a star, Aaron Schobel a proven veteran and rookie Marcell Dareus was the third pick overall out of Alabama. Linebackers Paul Posluszny and Nick Barnett are strong players as well.

:thumbdown:

Edited by \GoBillsInDallas/

I grew up in southeastern MA and now reside in ME and I can tell you that WEEI are a bunch of arrogant fools, always have been. My brother called in to the station last year when Fitzy started playing well and asked for an honest assessment about whether or not it was possible that he could be our long awaited franchise QB. Michael Holley blew him up and they basically laughed him off the air.

I know Boston sports has been incredibly successful the last decade or so but to say these guys look through rose-colored glasses would be an understatement.

And don't even get me started on Fred Smerlas. To listen to him trash the Bills on that network makes me sick that he ever wore the uniform...

Edited by Jay4481

I live right outside of boston... ive barely watched any coverage on this game all week... i already know whats to be said. Its the game that actually counts. remember that people. (If the Bills do win though, i will be S**t talking every single person i see til January 1st) Its well overdue :devil:

http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/patriots_bills_keys_to_the_game_09-25-11_PQQI.2efab5a.html

Disrupting that tempo is mandatory and the Bills have some potential in the pass-rushing department. Tackle Kyle Williams is a star, Aaron Schobel a proven veteran and rookie Marcell Dareus was the third pick overall out of Alabama. Linebackers Paul Posluszny and Nick Barnett are strong players as well.

:thumbdown:

My God.

I am SOOO done with everyone on WEEI Sports talk radio, as well as Comcast Sports Net, ESPN Boston, NBC locally, and every writer and color commentary guy as well as every ex-Patriots player who ever lived giving us NO CHANCE against the Pats tomorrow. I wish some would step up an eat their words after we smoke them. I have no doubts we are going to bring them down a peg and knock Marcia on his lily rump tomorrow!

Soooo, you are shocked and dismayed that Boston area media favor the Patriots ???? Born yesterday ???

I'm in NH and I don't think we have a chance either. I have hope, but I'm pretty sure that will be crushed after 4 quarters.