Tedy Bruschi on Fitz

Anyone who has a problem with this statement from Bruschi is searching for a reason to be pissed at the guy. Although I loathe Bruschi, his analysis is spot on. He said the Bills will move the ball up and down the field on the Patriots- that is certainly high praise. He said Fitzpatrick will fire a couple duds that could be intercepted. Anyone who has watched this guy knows that is obviously the case. What is there to dispute?

+1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it may be a shoot out like our game against raiders. In this case every possession is like the serve in tennis; if hold yours and the opponent loses theirs just once you win. In 2nd half against raiders we "held serve" by scoring a TD on all 5 possessions.

I respectfully suggest you never ever make a comparison like this again.

Very Massively Large and or extremely Fast, and or able to leap small cornerbacks, nearly angry extreme athletes, to borderline women with alot of steroids shot into the "swinging" arm.

But you may well be right about shootout.

It's not like Brady doesn't have a few potential picks dropped a game. Just need to make the play.

Does he, really? Sincere question - I almost never watch the Pats, and the few games I've seen Brady never seems to make a mistake.

Well, there was the playoff game vs the Jets last January.

I did SO much enjoy that game.

Honestly, it seems to me that turnovers are perhaps the biggest potential issue that can derail a Bills victory on Sunday. It's likely both teams move the ball up and down the field on each other, but who makes the mistakes? The Raiders turned it over, leading to their undoing while Buffalo did not (even though the Raiders blew some chances).

Honestly, it seems to me that turnovers are perhaps the biggest potential issue that can derail a Bills victory on Sunday. It's likely both teams move the ball up and down the field on each other, but who makes the mistakes? The Raiders turned it over, leading to their undoing while Buffalo did not (even though the Raiders blew some chances).

Ex-act-a-mund-o on the "turnovers biggest issue". Or at least, that's what I see as a big potential issue. Turnovers killed the Chargers, I swear it. NE made Phins look hapless. Without Chargers turnovers NE would be 1-1. Heck, just take the points from one of 3 turnovers away from NE and put them up for the Chargers and it's a tie game.

Minor point: Both Fitz and Campbell threw one pick last Sunday, but Buf won the T/O battle: Oak lost a fumble and the Bills converted it to 7 points. Ball security cost the Bills several chances to win last year.

Lose the ball, lose the game - especially THIS game.

every qb in the league throws potential picks. theres 2-3 elite ones that throw very few, but everybody else including the probowl level ones put balls up that could be picked

once again, bruschi is a half-jerk, half-dick, possible half-pudwad

Exactly. Brady hit Quentin Jammer right in the hands with a pass last week....why isn't everybody talking about that?

Bruschi is a d-bag.

His analysis is pretty accurate.

Brady throws less picks and potential picks than most if not all other QBs.

Bills have a puncher's chance on Sunday but they have to play their very best and likely can't overcome costly turnovers.