fitz on cowherd 1045 est

Thanks for the heads up billsfaninvgs.

drinkTHEkoolaid the update is that the Amish Rifle apparently stiffed him! :D

Cowturd was whining after giving a rimjob to Tony Romo that he is going to get stiffed by a Buffalo Bill. I like Fitz even more now lol

Asked him if Harvard has any easy classes, he said some...asked him to name a class that was easy, he did "wife helped him" he said...Talked about him playing Lafayette, and Northeastern, and easy schools and what made him think he could be in the NFL. He said "nobody gave him a real big school look" and it wasn't until he was done with college that agents started to tell him he could play.

Asked about being 2-0 "renewed optimism, talked about starting 0-8 last year, and said it was great how excited everyone is now. Then he got dropped from the call. Herd said he was a Ram, Bengal, etc...described him as a Kurt Warner story...then asked if a team could build around him. "It's all about winning games, and if I can prove to anyone that I can win games, there's no reason I can't be a long term quarterback"

People saw him as a Harvard guy, not an NFL QB, now that's changing. He mentioned about the upcoming Pats game that they have had our number, and it starts with beating the best teams, that they were excited about playing the games. He was asked about Jason Campbell's hail mary and what he was thinking on the sidelines. "There was no way we were gonna lose that game, with all that we had been through" - Herd called him the "ultimate chest bumper" that he "brings a ton of energy to the stadium" and he's going to bet them at 9.5 and may even pick 'em to win the game. Then he digressed and said he'd definitely pick them to win. New England "can't get anybody off the field on 3rd down"

Then on to Tennesse and Matt Hasslebeck...

Very short interview, didn't miss much, but Fitz is a stud and I'm a huge fan.

Cowherd - "You know what, I'm gonna pick them to win. You think I'm crazy, right? Well I'm gonna do it." haha awesome. Called Oak/Buf the game of the week. I've heard a lot of announcers and analysts say it could be the game of the year/best game of the week hands down.

Asked him if Harvard has any easy classes, he said some...asked him to name a class that was easy, he did "wife helped him" he said...Talked about him playing Lafayette, and Northeastern, and easy schools and what made him think he could be in the NFL. He said "nobody gave him a real big school look" and it wasn't until he was done with college that agents started to tell him he could play.

Asked about being 2-0 "renewed optimism, talked about starting 0-8 last year, and said it was great how excited everyone is now. Then he got dropped from the call. Herd said he was a Ram, Bengal, etc...described him as a Kurt Warner story...then asked if a team could build around him. "It's all about winning games, and if I can prove to anyone that I can win games, there's no reason I can't be a long term quarterback"

People saw him as a Harvard guy, not an NFL QB, now that's changing. He mentioned about the upcoming Pats game that they have had our number, and it starts with beating the best teams, that they were excited about playing the games. He was asked about Jason Campbell's hail mary and what he was thinking on the sidelines. "There was no way we were gonna lose that game, with all that we had been through" - Herd called him the "ultimate chest bumper" that he "brings a ton of energy to the stadium" and he's going to bet them at 9.5 and may even pick 'em to win the game. Then he digressed and said he'd definitely pick them to win. New England "can't get anybody off the field on 3rd down"

Then on to Tennesse and Matt Hasslebeck...

Very short interview, didn't miss much, but Fitz is a stud and I'm a huge fan.

Aww man my Huskies cant get a break....Guess thats why we dont have a team anymore :(