Brady is classless; Jerk; etc. etc

i dont think there is anything wrong with posing for gq. i'd do it in a heartbeat.

Declined an offer for a shoot this morning. Tough gig to pass up, really. Normally shoots of that caliber make for some good WAM.

I'll have what he's having. No, seriously. Give em hell puss! :thumbsup:

I'm utterly appalled at the lack of piss and vinegar in this thread. Really. I am.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, almost as soulless as your plug here. Brady is good, I hate the Pats, I retain my Bill's fan eligibility.

Again, topic of this thread has nothing to do with the man's ability.

Truly baffling how reluctant "Bills fans" are to just go along with a thread that calls Brady out for being the socially inept, worm headed, spotty lipped sack of monkey **** he is.

Hallelujah, holy ****.

Where's the Tylenol?

Again, topic of this thread has nothing to do with the man's ability.

Truly baffling how reluctant "Bills fans" are to just go along with a thread that calls Brady out for being the socially inept, worm headed, spotty lipped sack of monkey **** he is.

Hallelujah, holy ****.

Where's the Tylenol?

I'll raise you: lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, and stiff-legged...

I cringe when I hear this kind of mindless drivel. I would have played better but I wasn't on the !@#$ing field. It's about rubbing it in the face of the fans.

I don't even get your point. You can't rip a guy for poor sportsmanship because your team wasn't good enough to force him to stop being a dick? Is that your theory?

Only a delusional fan could think that Brady is thinking of Bills fans when he's laying a beat down on our team. Yeah, he's in the huddle going, "hey, let's really rub it in the Bills fans faces...Randy, go deep!"

You call it "ripping" I call it whining. And of course you can do it, I'll never stop a group of whiners from getting their whine on.

I also like how he's a dick for doing his job but you're a classy guy for calling him a dick. :unsure:

Tom Brady is unlikeable. Period. He cries, he yells, he pouts and--to the OP's point--he apparently leers like the double-standard scam artist he and every other member of the Patriots* organization is and always will be.

I don't care if throws 1,000,000 TD's and has finishes his career with enough passing yards to go to Saturn and back, the guy's a toolbox, plain and simple. "Duh huh huh we'll only score 17? Yeah. Okay. Duh huh huh huh." Yeah. How did that work out, ass chin?

The guy is an unrelenting jerk, compelled by a soulless organization and a cold heartless, ruthless scumbag of a head coach.

Don't care how good you think he is, don't care about his resume, anyone arguing in the contrary ESPECIALLY DURING *PATS WEEK, can go ahead, collect all their Bills gear, reach into their heart, withdraw their fan card and mail all the aforementioned to:

The Bills Backers of Chicago

ATTN: The Big Cat

Lincoln Station

2432 North Lincoln Avenue

Chicago, IL 60614

youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

Big Cat....Do I know you? Know anyone named marto? danno?

You are kidding right? I don't look at these comments as Pro Brady comments, just common sense. Are the Pats coached well? Of course they are, but how many TD passes or audibles has Belicheat made himself? He has made average NFL players (Welker, Aiken, Branch), rookie tight ends, even lineman going out as a receiver look like All Pros. He is like a precise surgeon in the game, and makes it look so easy most of the time. Do I hope that the Bills bury his face in the turf at the Ralph, of course, but am I going to sound like a retard and say he would suck if he played anywhere else-not a chance, I have more common sense then that.

You know, Tom Brady told me a funny story the other day - about how he would laugh at your nut job sister struggling with her underpants in a straight jacket. He said he used to con her into getting neked by saying that her clothes have ghosts in them. Then he'd pull out his winky, and tell her it was a strawberry ice cream cone.

Only a delusional fan could think that Brady is thinking of Bills fans when he's laying a beat down on our team. Yeah, he's in the huddle going, "hey, let's really rub it in the Bills fans faces...Randy, go deep!"

You call it "ripping" I call it whining. And of course you can do it, I'll never stop a group of whiners from getting their whine on.

I also like how he's a dick for doing his job but you're a classy guy for calling him a dick. :unsure:

funny, i thought you were whining about people ripping your boy. I hope you won't be too upset when the Bills mess up his hair this Sunday.

I'll raise you: lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, and stiff-legged...

Meant to give you props for this!

Would I be surprised if the Pats* won on Sunday?

If I woke up tomorrow with my head sown to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I would be if the Pats* won on Sunday.

Brady in the Boston Globe today "I don't drink" - I don't think he drinks at all.

He doesn't drink because he knows he would make a total fool of himself, which he does when he's stone sober anywhere except on a football field. His panzy dancing hardly registers on the suck-o-meter compared with his run down the waterslide.