Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

Most embarrassing loss of the last 5 years?

No matter how you want to spin it, Pats fans will ALWAYS be able to hold 0-4 and Wide Right over your head until you win the big game much like Yankees fans held 1918 over Sox fans heads.  Yes, it was tiresome and stale after a while but only one thing could rid us of that stupid chant and stupid sense of not being up to par.    We got it. 

Will you?

172998[/snapback]

Are you reading impaired?

You fairweathered trolls will ALWAYS hold 0-4 and wide right over our heads anyway because you have so little collective respect for anyone other than your own selves, so who the fug cares what you think at the end of the day because your credibility is worthless (except, of course, to the handful of people who read your posts everyone once and a while and say "Oh look...poster children of fans for opposing teams. Let's embrace them."

The bottom line is that Monday night's game was, without question, the single most embarrassing upset of the past FIVE Years! No team as high and mighty and the oft-rim-licked Brady-led Patriots has fallen so hard, in such an embarrassing fashion, on prime time TV, like the 2004 NE Patriots to a team that was missing four limbs but still beat your ass in a Pythonesque fashion.

An utter collapse of epic proportion that is right up there with any loss any team has ever suffered in half a decade.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows.  But its fun being here.   

And if you know me, I TRY to keep the smack to a good natured variety unless someone starts getting nasty with me.

173082[/snapback]

I understand that, and you usually dont talk a ton of smack....but in all due respect I really do not believe you would be registered here if the Pats didnt win 2 Super Bowls. I really dont.

I understand that, and you usually dont talk a ton of smack....but in all due respect I really do not believe you would be registered here if the Pats didnt win 2 Super Bowls.  I really dont.

173087[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? He wouldn't be registered for ANYTHING that had to do with the Patriots if they hadn't won two Super Bowls. Typical Patsy fan...and the truth is, people give the guy credit for coming to the board after watching his team get butt-fugged on national TV, but where the hell is a guy with 2000 posts on a Bills message board going to go after a game like that? He clearly has nowhere else to be. Fuggin' amazing how so many people here embrace dudes like this. Just fuggin' amazing.

I understand that, and you usually dont talk a ton of smack....but in all due respect I really do not believe you would be registered here if the Pats didnt win 2 Super Bowls.  I really dont.

173087[/snapback]

Why isnt he active on the Pats boards? Are those boards to depressing now?

It's kinda funny that we have our own trolls from different teams that gravitate to TSW and become part of it. Kinda like the dog sh-- that gets stuck in the ridges of your sneakers, just can't get rid of em.

It's kinda funny that we have our own trolls from different teams that gravitate to TSW and become part of it. Kinda like the dog sh-- that gets stuck in the ridges of your sneakers, just can't get rid of em.

173102[/snapback]

Have you seen the Pats board? It's awfull. We've got it pretty good here. TSW is the best board I have seen. The Pats trolls showed up when we got Bledsoe and a few ended up hanging around. It's a testament to this board that they'd rather be here getting abused than on their own craptacular board.

You're 100% right though. When they start losing and their team starts spiralling into the toilet, they'll be around a lot less, if at all.

173102[/snapback]

I'm not a big fan of Patsfans.com. I prefer to talk with fans of other boards to get different points of view. Its no fun to chat with everyone agreeing with each other all the time.

There is another board for Boston/New England fans that I frequent but thats neither here nor there. This board is fun, the people are cool for the most part and I like it here.

Embrace me LABILLZFAN, EMBRACE ME!!!!!!!!!

Nah, nevermind. You're a tool and an intolerant one at that.

I'm not a big fan of Patsfans.com.    I prefer to talk with fans of other boards to get different points of view.  Its no fun to chat with everyone agreeing with each other all the time.

There is another board for Boston/New England fans that I frequent but thats neither here nor there.    This board is fun, the people are cool for the most part and I like it here.      

Embrace me LABILLZFAN, EMBRACE ME!!!!!!!!!

Nah, nevermind. You're a tool and an intolerant one at that.  

173176[/snapback]

Patriots fans agree with each other all the time? That's never seemed to hold true here....

CW

You're a tool and an intolerant one at that.

173176[/snapback]

What you know about me, football, and life in general can be written down on a piece of paper, crumbled up and shoved up the ass of a gnat. Your contributions as "Poster Child of Alternate Teams' Fans" are accepted by the Cowbell groupies simply because you apparently are the best we can come up with.

I can tell you this much; you're no DCM. Now that is a respectable opposing team fan with some pretty great insight and contributions. And if it were his team, the Fish, who suffered the single most embarrassing upset in the last half decade, he surely wouldn't come to a Bills board and call a Bills fan a tool. Real fans have more respect than that.

Show some before you get some.

What you know about me, football, and life in general can be written down on a piece of paper, crumbled up and shoved up the ass of a gnat. Your contributions as "Poster Child of Alternate Teams' Fans" are accepted by the Cowbell groupies simply because you apparently are the best we can come up with.

I can tell you this much; you're no DCM. Now that is a respectable opposing team fan with some pretty great insight and contributions. And if it were his team, the Fish, who suffered the single most embarrassing upset in the last half decade, he surely wouldn't come to a Bills board and call a Bills fan a tool. Real fans have more respect than that.

Show some before you get some.

173251[/snapback]

Righteous Indignation in 100% of a post. Other posters stand in awe.

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who has made this thread a success.

For the record, I prefer not to get involved in the battle that AKC is clearly winning against the Patsy Trolls.

I would, however, like to remind everyone that last night's game between the defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots at 12-1 against the bottom-dwellers of the AFC Miami Dolphins  at 2-11, was the single most embarrassing upset of the year.

In fact, it may have been one of the biggest and most embarrassing upsets in the last four or five years. I mean...yeah...teams choke, but what happened last night, being down by two scores and then throwing the picks they needed to literally give up the game was so embarrassing, I'd be surprised if the Patriots will ever trust Brady at the quarterback position again.

Just a theory.

172533[/snapback]

It is so funny - Brady loses it. The Patriots are most likely going to stick with him, hoping it was a fluke.