Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

I would think that the Patriots fans would be more willing to accept the bet if the bet is considered a "push" if the mods/admins can't do a full search of the posts and PM's on the old site.  I would consider offering posts/PM's from people who have admittedly wagered with FM being posted (verified by the betters) as adequate proof....

As it stands, you are putting them in a position of taking a bet that they lose if the "archives" (pre-August) don't exist, or aren't fully searchable (especially WRT PM's) which is why they have a valid reason for reticence.

171642[/snapback]

The post referred to by FM is still archived, in it he had made some offer of a bet in a string and I never even considered accepting it nor discussing it. He realizes he's lying about it and his cronies want to make a stink- let 'em step up the the plate and allow the record to speak for itself. Or they can simply STFU and recoil to the little holes that cowards do when they realize they can't possibly win.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could always add a clause that states if no evidence is found, they can continue bitching with eachother for eternity  :o

171657[/snapback]

I'll gladly stipulate to that.

The post referred to by FM is still archived, in it he had made some offer of a bet in a string and I never even considered accepting it nor discussing it. He realizes he's lying about it and his cronies want to make a stink- let 'em step up the the plate and allow the record to speak for itself. Or they can simply STFU and recoil to the little holes that cowards do when they realize they can't possibly win.

171661[/snapback]

to make such a stink and call him a child molester is just stupid...both of you should agree to send $$ to the jimmy fund and quit this 13 year old girl Middle school slap fight...you both look like idiots

How exactly does AKC know what and what isnt archived?    IS he a mod?  Is he in cahoots with mods?    I'd need to know a lot more facts before jumping headfirst into a bet considering that I DONT welch on bets I make unlike others.

171697[/snapback]

Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......Tick...Tock......

How exactly does AKC know what and what isnt archived?    IS he a mod?  Is he in cahoots with mods?    I'd need to know a lot more facts before jumping headfirst into a bet considering that I DONT welch on bets I make unlike others.

171697[/snapback]

And yet you have no problem calling the guy a "welcher" on the very subject he's betting you on. A true man of conviction, you are. :o

So someone promised to donate money to the Jimmy fund and is backing out when they realized they actually have to fork over money?

What a scumbag!

171796[/snapback]

Thanks for weighing in on something you have no clue about. "Innocent until proven guilty" mean anything to you? :o

So someone promised to donate money to the Jimmy fund and is backing out when they realized they actually have to fork over money?

What a scumbag!

171796[/snapback]

For clarification:

Two Patsy fans and one of their water-carriers are promulgating a false story that they had a bet, and in order to attract the inattentive they included a Children's Charity in their accusations.

The current status is that they've been called out to accept the same bet the honest party has accepted- lifetime banishment if an archive search proves they are lying.

You'll notice they're real quiet right now. We're simply waiting for them to accept the bet.

For clarification:

Two Patsy fans and one of their water-carriers are promulgating a false story that they had a bet, and in order to attract the inattentive they included a Children's Charity in their accusations.

The current status is that they've been called out to accept the same bet the honest party has accepted- lifetime banishment if an archive search proves they are lying.

You'll notice they're real quiet right now. We're simply waiting for them to accept the bet.

171813[/snapback]

I was away from the computer. I'm back, and not backing down.

Let's access the old board if we can. You're on, scumbag.

I was away from the computer.  I'm back, and not backing down.

Let's access the old board if we can.  You're on, scumbag.

171819[/snapback]

There is a Santa Claus!!!!!!

I have a question.  Why would someone make up something like that?  Seems to me you must have said something, or IMPLIED something along those lines.

171851[/snapback]

At some point in the summer the Patsy fan about to be tossed off the board made some gesture of a bet to a number of fans in a string, if I recall that post correctly. I never responded to the bet in any form, although it appears that FM got a little "assumptive" in a later post Cablelady searched out. The simple truth is whoever FM might think he has a bet with does not include me. I'm hardly surprised that he's used such disgusting rhetoric here because I aproached him in the off-season by PM about being a more reponsible contributor like many of the Fish and Jets fans we've come to accept as honest and valuable, but he gave me some BS response and simply went about obsessively attacking Bills players all season. I will not miss him.

Hands down there is NO WAY the Patriots should have lost this game tonight. And you can owe it all to two things: Brady being Brady and his defense not pulling his ass out of a ringer.

There has been no single more embarrassing loss than this game tonight. Not one. Not a single one.

Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of fukkin' trolls.

170424[/snapback]

It's possible that the Dolphins did us a favor. The Patriots can beat the Jets after the bad showing in the 4th last night. More importantly, if Pittsburgh wins next week, maybe they'll rest most of their starters heading into Buffalo.