How was the Parking?

freester

Our annual family tailgate is next week. We have about 6 vehicles and we try to park together, but nobody arrives at the same time. Did people have problems parking together in the stadium lots? Did they let u park where u wanted to in the lot? We usually park in lot 2. Was the traffic bad at 9 am?

Our annual family tailgate is next week. We have about 6 vehicles and we try to park together, but nobody arrives at the same time. Did people have problems parking together in the stadium lots? Did they let u park where u wanted to in the lot? We usually park in lot 2. Was the traffic bad at 9 am?

lot 5 allows you to park anywhere and traffic was horrific until ~10:30. no traffic into lot 2 (only one I went and looked at). If you can get a few of your group to come in together hit lot 2. Otherwise, drive 5 is park anywhere and it was a zoo, but a lot of fun, get there early.

Was surprised how few cars were parked in lots 2 & 3, if you can get everyone going in at the same time might be the way to go. ECC lot also changed and didn't open until 9 for some reason, as with everyone else was on side of road for awhile waiting. Will prob shoot to get there around 930 next week.

Edited by Carey Bender

You can park anywhere you want in any lot except 2 & 3. Yes, traffic was bad at 9AM.

Traffic. I did say get there early. Lot 2 With the false media reports (Abbott road is closed between 20A and 20 which is wrong) it looks like that bad info might have contributed to the parking lot being barely half full.

Rv lot shut down at 4pm Saturday. Saturday 8 am saw the RVs lined up on Abbott Road past the stadium. One cashier, No parking attendents. Wasted space. They could have parked another 30- 40 Rv's

Bus lot looked packed.

Hammer's lot, good times.

Neither me nor my poor liver remember. Heehee-

Seriously though, I would not recommend leaving early as traffic before the game is awful. HOWEVER, after the game was smooth for once. And the added room for parking is nice too. They basically extended the yellow parking lines to allow for tailgating.

Was surprised how few cars were parked in lots 2 & 3, if you can get everyone going in at the same time might be the way to go. ECC lot also changed and didn't open until 9 for some reason, as with everyone else was on side of road for awhile waiting. Will prob shoot to get there around 930 next week.

where is the ecc lot?

People don't seem to realize that the Bills are just now catching up with what most of the league has been doing for years. Houston closed their parking lots 2 hours after the game back when I was there in 2005. Many teams do Disney parking in all their lots, and some stadiums don't even allow tailgating in their lots. At $25 and with all lots but 1 available on game day without a pre-purchased pass, the Bills parking is still better than almost every other team out there.

But Hammer's is even better than that :)