In preparation for next week – some thoughts

ClarenceH

First, I cannot remember when the Bills were a dog at home (9 points?) seems a bit steep.

Second, Brady & Pats are playing out of their minds at least of offensive side – must keep him off the field -translate this to Bills winning TOP (35 min +) and rushing 30-35 times (175-200 yds?).

There has been an absence of meaningful special team play (not only in Bills games but league-wide). Obviously, KO and KO returns quickly come to mind but I see very few games turning in this area. It would be nice if we win the ST battle vs. Pats in a decisive way.

Lastly, pray for rain and wind in the 35 mile hour range – gotta keep Brady one deminsional.

Bills have to prove they can beat NE, all the wishful thinking of the fans the positive talk from the players & coaches means nothing.

If they beat NE next week, I'll start to consider them a good team.

It's time for them to become a real NFL team, we'll see what happens.

I'm hoping for the best, but due to recent past, I'm expecting the worst.

Edited by ETD66SS

Speak for yourself. As someone who will be attending the game, I am hoping for a repeat of yesterday's weather. :)

Fair enough - but in the bigger picture I am looking for all the advantages I can get ... I've been going to games since 1960 so I've seen evrything but home field is home field - when a flawed Bills team is on the field against a very, very good team we need every edge we can get ....

First, I cannot remember when the Bills were a dog at home (9 points?) seems a bit steep.

Second, Brady & Pats are playing out of their minds at least of offensive side – must keep him off the field -translate this to Bills winning TOP (35 min +) and rushing 30-35 times (175-200 yds?).

There has been an absence of meaningful special team play (not only in Bills games but league-wide). Obviously, KO and KO returns quickly come to mind but I see very few games turning in this area. It would be nice if we win the ST battle vs. Pats in a decisive way.

Lastly, pray for rain and wind in the 35 mile hour range – gotta keep Brady one deminsional.

That is the last thing you want. Brady has great record in foul (mostly snowy) weather. Windy wet football does not favor this Bills team--I want the weather to be perfect for Fitz to continue his air attack.