SWEET MOTHER OF GOD

IDBillzFan

Never have I enjoyed watching the Pats fall apart against THE worst team in the AFC...and arguably the entire league.

Best in the league falls apart against the worst in the league.

Oh, yeah. I know. You guys are the champs. But your quarterback FINALLY was not saved by your defense. Finally.

What a complete and utter choke job.

yesindeedy goodsir.

i don't understand a few posters here who believe this was bad for buffalo.

1. the pats will play harder against the jets.

2. the steelers have virtually locked home field advantage. They too will go hard against the Ravens to make that a fact.

3. teams won't be as psychologically intimidated by belichick and the pats anymore. beaten by an interim head coach and one of the most generous quarterbacks ever to play the game.

4. hey, you never know. Maybe Cowher WILL sit a few starters against us. But I don't believe we'll need it. I've believed from the start that the bills can beat the Steelers at home.

woo fuggin hoo!

yesindeedy goodsir.

i don't understand a few posters here who believe this was bad for buffalo.

1. the pats will play harder against the jets.

2. the steelers have virtually locked home field advantage. They too will go hard against the Ravens to make that a fact.

3. teams won't be as psychologically intimidated by belichick and the pats anymore. beaten by an interim head coach and one of the most generous quarterbacks ever to play the game.

4. hey, you never know. Maybe Cowher WILL sit a few starters against us. But I don't believe we'll need it. I've believed from the start that the bills can beat the Steelers at home.

woo fuggin hoo!

170478[/snapback]

All good points, I especially like the one about the teams not being intimidated by Belichick.

See, Pittsburgh winning next week is so huge for us now. Balt loses, we win, we get a undermanned Pittsburgh team with Tommy Maddox starting.

I guess that NE beating the Jets is huge too, but I dont see NYJ losing to the Rams in week 17.

Go Houston, Go Tennessee!!!

Never have I enjoyed watching the Pats fall apart against THE worst team in the AFC...and arguably the entire league.

Best in the league falls apart against the worst in the league.

Oh, yeah. I know. You guys are the champs. But your quarterback FINALLY was not saved by your defense. Finally.

What a complete and utter choke job.

170397[/snapback]

Tell me how Brady was saved by his defense in Super Bowl 38?

But again, this loss is indefensible so I'll stick around and let you guys enjoy it while you can.

Come January 4th, MY team will still have football games to play.

I guess that NE beating the Jets is huge too, but I dont see NYJ losing to the Rams in week 17.

170497[/snapback]

I'm sure you didn't see the Fins beating the Pats either, right?

But again, this loss is indefensible so I'll stick around and let you guys enjoy it while you can. 

170499[/snapback]

As much as it pains me to say it, you gotta give this Pats fan props for hitting a Buffalo Bills board right after a stinging loss on national TV and sucking it up. To a degree, of course.

We'll see about january, big guy.

The Monday night game was good for Buffalo in that Pittsburgh needs only win next week to get home field throughout. Plus it puts a huge chink in NE's aura of invincibility.

I do think, however, that Miami has been improving, and may be somewhat better than their now 3-11 record indicates.

January could be more of the same for me if they dont straighten this problem out. 

I'll start to get worried if this continues.  Right now, its just one game.

170520[/snapback]

I doubt there is much to worry about as long as the games are in Foxboro.

As long as Pitt stays alive, though, there is still that chance of a road game. Granted, you've been there, done that. But it's new year and a new team, and Pitt is just a similar but much better version of Miami.

170478[/snapback]

It doesn't matter. If the Steelers have it wrapped up there is no question that would be a bit of a psychological lapse. They would KNOW in the backs of their minds that they don't need to win, whether they start their best guys or not.

I think that bodes well. And I'll take it. Just like I'll take Chad Pennington blowing up and getting all distracted about the media.

170497[/snapback]

I am not sure. Pennington is digging himself a big hole here. I've always liked his play but he should STFU and get his head in the game instead of trying to lecture the media about how privileged they are.

...nah, the DolFelons are bad, but they're not the worst.  Right now, the Browns lead by a nose over the Niners. 

We're not DolFelon athletic supporters by any means, but it was nice to see the high and mighty Patsies get their comeuppance for once.

170489[/snapback]

The way I look at it, the Patriots lost. So what if the phins won, that's only 3 this year, theyre still guaranteed at least 5-11, which is great to see out of them of course. Nothing but good from this game tonight, though, I may actually be more happy after this one than the Bills win yesterday.

All good points, I especially like the one about the teams not being intimidated by Belichick. 

See, Pittsburgh winning next week is so huge for us now.  Balt loses, we win, we get a undermanned Pittsburgh team with Tommy Maddox starting.

Go Houston, Go Tennessee!!!

170497[/snapback]

NO NFC WEST team has clinched the division yet. If bulger starts and the division is still up for grabs. Yes, then St. Louis will be a big challenge for GANGREEN.

The Monday night game was good for Buffalo in that Pittsburgh needs only win next week to get home field throughout.  Plus it puts a huge chink in NE's aura of invincibility.

I do think, however, that Miami has been improving, and may be somewhat better than their now 3-11 record indicates.

170530[/snapback]

Lost in all of this is the fact that NOW I have confidence that Miami can beat Bawlmer in the unlikely event that they beat Pittsburgh.

Just wait. The Bills might be there as well. And the Pats aren't going to the SB this year.