Wow Brady is WAYYYY better than Peyton vs tough d

daquixers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not talking about your team. Just like I dont give a crap about the Colts. Just Peyton. Were not talking about the team. Were talking about INDIVIDUAL performances.

Tom Brady vs tough D - 4 INT

Peyton Manning vs even tougher D - 249 yards and a TD

170472[/snapback]

Daquixers, I know you're having fun, but by that philosophy:

Bledsoe vs. same tough D in Miami- 4 TD 0 INT 250+ yds....

Funny how deceiving qb stats can be aye?

Was that AFC Champ game last year not the worst? Raping Harrison before the ball even left Peyton's hands.

170485[/snapback]

It was bad to the point where the NFL instructed the refs to call any illegal contact after the 5-yard "chuck zone", which has been enforced to the point of nauseousness this year, with the notable exception of the opening week Pats victory over the Colts.

It was bad to the point where the NFL instructed the refs to call any illegal contact after the 5-yard "chuck zone", which has been enforced to the point of nauseousness this year, with the notable exception of the opening week Pats victory over the Colts.

170501[/snapback]

Yup. It was a terribly officiated game.

The first game of the year between Indianapolis and NE was the fault of Vanderjagt. Peyton got em in position to kick the field goal. 47 yarder and he misses it. Jeez.

This is a good night for you, eh?

Brady was awful tonight.  Awful.  Even Aaron Brooks was cringing at that last pick.

Oh, well.  12-2, and we'll have to win at Pittsburgh.

170486[/snapback]

The way the Patsies played tonight, they won't even GET to Pittsburgh for a rematch. A walk through to the bye week isn't a certainty anymore, not with the Dog-Ass Jets hovering in wait in the Swampland bushes. Screw up this week and your team is going to be playing Jan. 8 or 9, rather than the 15th or 16th.

Yup. It was a terribly officiated game.

The first game of the year between Indianapolis and NE was the fault of Vanderjagt. Peyton got em in position to kick the field goal. 47 yarder and he misses it. Jeez.

170506[/snapback]

Out of Indy's 5 turnovers in the AFC Championship game, how many were "uncalled penalties"? NONE

Peyton got them in position for Vandy to kick the FG but then again, Peyton giveth and Peyton taketh away as he took that HORRIBLE sack from McGinest to push them back significantly which then affected how Vanderjagt kicked.

Should have been a 32 yard kick.

Peyton was pressured pretty much every play against Baltimore and he still threw 20/33 for 249 yards and a TD. He is what seperates the men from the boys.

Peyton: Man

Rest of NFL QB's: Boys

170461[/snapback]

Very true. He can read a field and know what a defense is doing immediately.

If the Bills can't win it this year I would love to see it happen for Manning. He deserves it.

The way the Patsies played tonight, they won't even GET to Pittsburgh for a rematch.  A walk through to the bye week isn't a certainty anymore, not with the Dog-Ass Jets hovering in wait in the Swampland bushes.  Screw up this week and your team is going to be playing Jan. 8 or 9, rather than the 15th or 16th.

170512[/snapback]

Fair point, - my friends and I agreed with Al Michaels when he made the same point on the broadcast. The Patriots played like dog****, got an 11 point lead, and figured the Dolphins would roll over. Miami deserves a tip of the cap for playing hard.

I can only hope the Pats will learn their lesson like they did in Buffalo and Washington last year.

Off to bed, 6am comes early. I can take my heat in the morning. 'Night all.

Out of Indy's 5 turnovers in the AFC Championship game, how many were "uncalled penalties"?    NONE

Peyton got them in position for Vandy to kick the FG but then again, Peyton giveth and Peyton taketh away as he took that HORRIBLE sack from McGinest to push them back significantly which then affected how Vanderjagt kicked.   

Should have been a 32 yard kick.

170519[/snapback]

!WHAT! It wasnt a 16 yard sack you dorkus! :lol:

A 47-48 yard field goal should be made by Vanderjagt ... that was crap!

I would say of Peyton's 4 intercpetions in the AFC Champ game , about 3 of those were retarded "non-calls" ... the 1 that fell into the Law's hands was definately Peytons fault. But thats it.

!WHAT! It wasnt a 16 yard sack you dorkus!  :lol:

A 47-48 yard field goal should be made by Vanderjagt ... that was crap!

I would say of Peyton's 4 intercpetions in the AFC Champ game , about 3 of those were retarded "non-calls" ... the 1 that fell into the Law's hands was definately Peytons fault. But thats it.

170526[/snapback]

How many yards was the sack then einstein?

NONE of Peytons INTs were non calls. Ty Law was running free when he broke on the balls and Rodney Harrison stepped in front of the ball in the end zone.

Marvin Harrison was turtling when he coughed up the ball.

The thing with vick though, is that his statistics don't exemplify what he does. He puts that team on his shoulders and does what it takes to win. He is unreal.

170479[/snapback]

Man the ignorance in this statement is so high that I'm surprised you can function well enough to even type it up. The falcons have beat 1 winning team and that was against that juggernaut in Denver, and they were throttled by that great defense in KC. Vick = Randall Cunningham...fun to watch now with his legs and a great arm, but he has no touch and will often miss receivers that are WIDE open (ie last nights game) Peyton NEVER misses open guys. Vick is fun to watch but his recklessness will lead to major injuries which will kill his team. By a past standard you would consider a young Randall Cunningham better than Dan Marino.

How many yards was the sack then einstein?

NONE of Peytons INTs were non calls.  Ty Law was running free when he broke on the balls and Rodney Harrison stepped in front of the ball in the end zone. 

Marvin Harrison was turtling when he coughed up the ball.

170531[/snapback]

Then why were there Indi players laying on the ground? What did they slip all 4 times???

It was a 11 or 12 yard sack ...

Man the ignorance in this statement is so high that I'm surprised you can function well enough to even type it up. The falcons have beat 1 winning team and that was against that juggernaut in Denver, and they were throttled by that great defense in KC.  Vick  = Randall Cunningham...fun to watch now with his legs and a great arm, but he has no touch and will often miss receivers that are WIDE open (ie last nights game) Peyton NEVER misses open guys.  Vick is fun to watch but his recklessness will lead to major injuries which will kill his team.  By a past standard you would consider a young Randall Cunningham better than Dan Marino.

170536[/snapback]

Thats what I was trying to say. Vick is a great athlete with great legs but he doesnt have the best arm ... he has 13 TD's and 12 INT's

Then why were there Indi players laying on the ground? What did they slip all 4 times???

It was a 11 or 12 yard sack ...

170538[/snapback]

Because it was SNOWING out and the ground was slick you moron.

And you cant say that sack wasnt HUGE in Vanderjagt missing that FG.

Even if it was a 12 yard sack ( I dont remember the exact yardage), It makes a 35 yarder a 47 yarder. Thats a big difference in terms of balls hooking left or right.

Because it was SNOWING out and the ground was slick you moron. 

And you cant say that sack wasnt HUGE in Vanderjagt missing that FG.

Even if it was a 12 yard sack ( I dont remember the exact yardage), It makes a 35 yarder a 47 yarder.  Thats a big difference in terms of balls hooking left or right.

170544[/snapback]

This is a guy who made 100% of his field goals the year before. He should have made the field goal. Period.

There is no comparison from brady to manning. Manning the best in the league? I'd say yes with vick next because of his ability to take over a game, and mcnabb closely behind.

170456[/snapback]

Vick? Please. In the dictionary under overrated there is a GIGANTIC picture of Michael Vick. The ultimate media creation.

I'll say it over and over and over.

Brady is consistently saved by his defense.

Not tonight.

170413[/snapback]

as Bledsoe always says, a QB gets too much credit when you win, and too much blame when you lose.

...well as the pats have won a lot, Brady has gotten waaay too much credit up to the point where he's compared with greats such as Manning, or Montana. I knew he'd get exposed one day though. Things will only get worse for him, as soon as the pats come back to earth and he's less than average - justice will be served.