Ralph's interview

ecgetty

I'm really getting tired of making excuses for our owner even as he has stumbled into a competent football staff.

I present you with an analogy for "he has kept ticket prices low and been loyal". McDonald's keeps prices low. Super market chains keep generic prices low. Kia keeps prices low. Many marketing efforts focus on keeping prices low. They never focus on being number one in their market.

Ralph wants to be Robin Hood with a profit. The entire league knows it. I love that he has potentially stumbled on a good formula with Buddy and Chan but, I also expect he will follow the mass % of those who break a hip and rapidly go downhill. Where is Mary in all of this?

I'm really getting tired of making excuses for our owner even as he has stumbled into a competent football staff.

I present you with an analogy for "he has kept ticket prices low and been loyal". McDonald's keeps prices low. Super market chains keep generic prices low. Kia keeps prices low. Many marketing efforts focus on keeping prices low. They never focus on being number one in their market.

Ralph wants to be Robin Hood with a profit. The entire league knows it. I love that he has potentially stumbled on a good formula with Buddy and Chan but, I also expect he will follow the mass % of those who break a hip and rapidly go downhill. Where is Mary in all of this?

If you're tired of making excuses for Wilson, you can stop. No one has a gun to your head.

Kia has 4 and 5-Star Safety rated vehicles that are warranted for 10 years/100,000 miles.

You're glad that Wilson stumbled onto a good formula but expect him to decline in health due to his hip.

By Mary, I assume you're asking about his 2nd wife. Why are you asking for her whereabouts?

Good writing doesn't have to be deciphered. Please try again and try harder.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Mary? I saw a statue of her in church this morning. What is your point?

You do know that he could make hundreds of millions if he just sold the damn team and let someone move it right? From a purely business perspective he's costing himself a fortune keeping the team in Buffalo. The loss of revenue from the lack of luxury boxes is absolutely staggering.

Your business aptitude is not good.