Sup Bills

Chronic

Raider fan here..

Since you guys started that whole chicken wing stuff..

So are they midget chickens or are you all like young chicken killers? Cause them wings look pretty small to me.. Sorta like that whole veil stuff.

A 5-12 team vs an 9-8 team since last year

Better roll up them sleeves fellas.. We comming out swinging brahs...

Heres to no injuries, no posion of foods and no sending trannys to the Raiders hotel saturday night..

Its all good stuff... I expect a close game, may come down to a last minute FG- keep your heart medicine next to ya...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I have your hotel/room number so I can send you a special order of extra hot wings? I'll even throw in a case of beer so you can wash it down. Your gonna need it. I know how sensitive an Oakland palate can be. Just makes sure you don't wait to use the bathroom until you get to the stadium because I can't stand to see a grown man crying about his ass being on fire. Anyway good luck. Your going to need it.

You might want to save the beer until after the game so you can drink your troubles away.

Can I have your hotel/room number so I can send you a special order of extra hot wings? I'll even throw in a case of beer so you can wash it down. Your gonna need it. I know how sensitive an Oakland palate can be. Just makes sure you don't wait to use the bathroom until you get to the stadium because I can't stand to see a grown man crying about his ass being on fire. Anyway good luck. Your going to need it.

You might want to save the beer until after the game so you can drink your troubles away.

:thumbsup:

Welcome, Chronic!

Fans of opponents are welcome here -by most- as long as it's all in good fun.

Most of us anticipate the slugfest you allude to. We KNOW the Raiders ain't the Chiefs and that they're talented and under the radar like the Bills. This will be a war between 2 improving teams.

I'm glad you're on a short week with a cross-country trek and an early start. We'll accept any advantage the schedule makers provide us!

Hence, the request to keep the trannys away.

Since you guys started that whole chicken wing stuff..

So are they midget chickens or are you all like young chicken killers? Cause them wings look pretty small to me.. Sorta like that whole veil stuff.

FWIW, the Wings come from giant chickens, and the legs come from either the midjet or baby chickens, I am not sure.

I mean seriously, go check out a normal chicken at Wegmans or something, the leg is 4 times the size of a 'chicken wing' leg and the wings are half the size of a 'chicken wing' wing. Where do they get these different sized wings/legs!!!! Do they amputate baby chickens for their legs then feed them HGH for their giant wings!?!?!?! One of life's many mysteries.

Whatup Chronic & welcome. Nobody around here really expects this to be a blowout either way. Should be close. Should be fun. We can go from 1-0 to 1-2 in a matter of 8 days so this games for us is HUGE.

Can't wait 4 Sunday!

Hey, speak for your self. Just ask the Senator.