Stevie Johnson's Mixtape

CJallDAY

shouldn't he be watching video of the raiders defense?!!???!!?! what is this crap, wait till you win a superbowl stevie. (sorry, someone had to) :beer:

yupp bet this was recorded this week. not possible it was done in the offseason/ during the lockout. also possible he is just doing this in his spare time. this looks like it was filmed in a basement as well, most likely didn't leave his own home in the buffalo area. come on man, pro athletes spend a lot of time working out and studying, they also have free time, to do other things, relax, and escape from athletics. it is very stressful. most people here don't have a realistic grasp on the day to day of a pro/elite athlete. all day studying and working out will ruin you. not to mention is this more harmful then some of these guys flying coast to coast to do stupid ad campaigns. having an outlet outside of sports will be extremely beneficial. this idea of 12 hours a day 7 days a week of nothing but football is totally out of touch with reality, especially the idea that only those who win super bowls are privy to extra curricular's

disclaimer: i do believe that pro football needs more than just a few week cram session for the season, ie training camp. i think players should be required to do more offseason activity.

Gotta have a little something to do after your days work is done... We all have hobbies, and passions

As long as Steve stays focused he should pursue is other passions... if it becomes an obvious distraction well then we call him out on it.

If Steve stays focused and the Bills gain more attention Steve's little hobby will pay dividends for him. He just needs to be able to stay focused on football and let the rap stuff be 2nd fiddle

Gotta have a little something to do after your days work is done... We all have hobbies, and passions

As long as Steve stays focused he should pursue is other passions... if it becomes an obvious distraction well then we call him out on it.

If Steve stays focused and the Bills gain more attention Steve's little hobby will pay dividends for him. He just needs to be able to stay focused on football and let the rap stuff be 2nd fiddle

Not a fan of rap, even more so not a fan of rap that has to continually drop the B, F, and N words. But as long as it doesn't get in the way of football more power to him.

Such an uplifting positive message. :blink: I like to think that I'm not totally clueless on modern music. I can even appreciate good hip hop. But I never understand the appeal of the f-bomb, n-bomb, pop-a-cap stuff, unless it's kids thinking listening to this makes them badass.

PTR