Jacoby Ford

BeastMode54

Boy, these Raider fans get one ugly win over a terrible Broncos team and all of a sudden they're insufferable.

We really had no receiving threats last year.... did that stop McFadden?

Do you think the Broncos game planned around Darrius Heyward-Bey?

Or Chaz Schilens?

No, they didn't because they game planned around Darren McFadden and he still burned them for 150. So what makes you think the Bills would do any different?

Bush is of no real concern? I guess you didn't see him rip 3 straight runs of at least 8 yards in the 4th quarter to seal that Bronco game shut. Make no mistake, in a close game where McFadden has worn a defense down... NOBODY wants any business tackling Bush in the 4th quarter. I guess his 8 TD's in a backup role would be of no concern as well? Hopefully, the Bills will be able to hold the Raiders out of any goal line situation. Bush will be a problem.

Actually, if I was a Bills fan, I would welcome it. See if the Darreus hype is warranted.

We can play "this team vs that team" and compare matchups and prognosticate all we want.

One thing that is for sure... Darren McFadden is the best player on that field, for both teams, come Sunday. Period.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think the Raiders won't abandon the run as well? The Broncos put up 20 points on your team.

Lets see Jacoby ford fumbled inside the 20 in Bronco Territory- 3 points and Bronco took a 90 punt return back for a TD0 Right there ten points . You were saying. Only reason this game was even close is raiders kicked too many fieldgoals instead of getting TDs.

With Te Boss 6'6 back , Chaz Schilens 6'4 225 they have alot better option in the redzone this week.

Edited by Raiderjoe

Jacoby Ford was the guy that scared me the most, other than McFadden, for the Raiders' offense. If he's out I'm breathing a sigh of relief because that kid is electric. He's a bigger version of Roscoe and his speed would've caused match up problems. With him out I think that we will be able to have more guys closer to the line which helps our overall chances of getting a "W".

This is what you missing Bills defense proved against theChiefs they can defend the swing pass from Chiefs fast Rbs. The Raiders Running backs are totally diffrent . D Mcfadden 6'1 220 (list at 210 but he 220) he could play WR in the NFL that how good his recieving skills are and FB marcel reece 6'3 240 4.41 is a former WR. When you have actually WR skills at the RB position you can run alot deeper patterns . Alot tougher to defend than what you saw from the chiefs. Fake the swing to Mcfadden and HIt Marcel reece on slant pattern. Etc.

The Chiefs losing their TE Tony Moeaki in the preseason for the season was a big lost for chiefs. I think Raiders have alot of TEs that can exploit your Lbs in coverage.(Boss , Ausberry, and R Goirdon etc How many more third downs do chiefs convert with their star Te out there.

) I would expect alot of two Te formations from Raiders with two backfield and one WR.

First off just for the run but they can do so much out of the passing game. Raiders could move either D Mcfadden or marcel Reece outside right before the snap and match them on a LB or safety. They are taking them deep down the field. Raiders could hit their Tes all day. campbell has alway been more comfortable throwing to his Te than his Wr.

IF you think just stopping the run going to stop the raiders on offense, your sadly mistaken.

BTW Raiders alot Of time play with six olineman when they go with unbalanced oline. That means a 6'6 325 big ugly is in their as extra Te.

Edited by Raiderjoe

Hey Raider Joe, I thought I was an optimist until I started reading your posts.

"Yeah, well our starting three receivers (who arent exactly studs to begin with) are probably out, but it's no big deal" I was laughing out loud at that one. Yeah your crappy quarterback will do fine with three new guys coming off a short week and a trip out east at our season opener where he wont be able to hear. Good luck Campbell you're gonna need it.

Huff being hurt is a non-factor anyway, he's been overrated his entire life. Don't worry, we too have a meddling dinosaur owner and just let a few overrated first rounders walk this year (Whitner n Maybin)

Sorry man but your two tight end set isn't really that scary. You are a one dimensional offense with a good backfield. I hope McFadden's shoulder is okay so you Raiders fans won't be blaming that on why you lose this week. Or maybe Seymour's ankle, you could always use that as an excuse. I'm not saying we're a great team, but we're definitely better than you guys.

Seems like your whole team got hurt last week. Don't you guys condition in the offseason ?

"Yeah, well our starting three receivers (who arent exactly studs to begin with) are probably out, but it's no big deal" I was laughing out loud at that one. Yeah your crappy quarterback will do fine with three new guys coming off a

short week and a trip out east at our season opener where he wont be able to hear. Good luck Campbell you're gonna need it.

Huff being hurt is a non-factor anyway, he's been overrated his entire life. Don't worry, we too have a meddling dinosaur owner and just let a few overrated first rounders walk this year (Whitner n Maybin)

Sorry man but your two tight end set isn't really that scary. You are a one dimensional offense with a good backfield. I hope McFadden's shoulder is okay so you Raiders fans won't be blaming that on why you lose this week. Or maybe Seymour's ankle, you could always use that as an excuse. I'm not saying we're a great team, but we're definitely better than you guys.

Seems like your whole team got hurt last week. Don't you guys condition in the offseason ?

Wow. Zinger!

Where'd all the Raiders fans go?

"Yeah, well our starting three receivers (who arent exactly studs to begin with) are probably out, but it's no big deal" I was laughing out loud at that one. Yeah your crappy quarterback will do fine with three new guys coming off a short week and a trip out east at our season opener where he wont be able to hear. Good luck Campbell you're gonna need it.

How you are better team ? You are 4-12 team last year that was picking in the top five. Sure that dosen't matter this year as your a diffrent team but comeon how can possible make that statement. What you basing that on just because you destroyed a KC Chiefs team last week and raiders had a close game against the Broncos that makes you better.

You look at the both teams personel and clearly raiders have alot more talent than Bills. Dosen't mean they will win but it dosen't maen Raiders should be intimidated by it. Is this bills offense in the chargers offense class- not even in the same stratsphere.

BTW I love that your hyping TE Scott Chandler who had one catch in three plus years before last week game. Than your saying Raiders Te aren't that impressive. K Boss and his 15.5 average per reception is garbage. Comeon how can you honsetly make that kind of arguement.

Edited by Raiderjoe

I think the two teams are evenly matched with your DMC being the only superstar on the field (Stevie's getting close), but this will be in our house. If we were travelling West, after a short week, in your home opener, I would say that Oakland gets the edge. But it's you guys that have to deal with those parameters so good luck.

I think the two teams are evenly matched with your DMC being the only superstar on the field (Stevie's getting close), but this will be in our house. If we were travelling West, after a short week, in your home opener, I would say that Oakland gets the edge. But it's you guys that have to deal with those parameters so good luck.

I don't think the teams are evenly matched. I think raiders talent is alot better than the Bills. Again does it guarntee that raiders leave Bufalo with a victory. No the game isn't played on paper but the football field. You do have that advantages that you mention but both teams show up and bring their A games- I expect to leave Buffalo with a victory.

Jason Campbell?!? Are you serious? We passed on that kid. Kyle Williams, Marcell Dareus, Lights Out & Nick Barnett can match the front that the Raiders have. You have us in RB & K. We got you in QB & P. Wippdy do!

NO I gave your Qb and LB. Thats only two position i will give you. Your Dline while haven't some very good players is not even in Raiders class- Your easy talking top three dline. The depth on that defenseline is ridiculous. Your Dline was as great you would be playing 4-3 and not a 3-4. TE's - raiders. Boss is way better than one game Chandler. Their young Tes are going to be real good. Punter - Did you ever hear of Shane Lechler- makes Probowl his home every year. Oline -raiders oline is lightb years better than Bills and that not with their best olineman out there. (some point Bruce campbell and Joe barksdale will be starting on that oline. Raiders cb's - Stanford routt and Chis Johnson are way better than your starting Cbs. raiders are comfortable playing both man to man.

K wimbley and Rolando McClain are better than what you have as Lb but as a whole your are styronger than the Raiders there. WR You might think Bills are better but ask any Generasl manager and i guarantee he woulsd take what raiders have at Wr to what bills have.

Edited by Raiderjoe

NO I gave your Qb and LB. Thats only two position i will give you. Your Dline while haven't some very good players is not even in Raiders class- Your easy talking top three dline. The depth on that defenseline is ridiculous. Your Dline was as great you would be playing 4-3 and not a 3-4. TE's - raiders. Boss is way better than one game Chandler. Their young Tes are going to be real good. Punter - Did you ever hear of Shane Lechler- makes Probowl his home every year. Oline -raiders oline is lightb years better than Bills and that not with their best olineman out there. (some point Bruce campbell and Joe barksdale will be starting on that oline. Raiders cb's - Stanford routt and Chis Johnson are way better than your starting Cbs. raiders are comfortable playing both man to man.

K wimbley and Rolando McClain are better than what you have as Lb but as a whole your are styronger than the Raiders there. WR You might think Bills are better but ask any Generasl manager and i guarantee he woulsd take what raiders have at Wr to what bills have.

You must be drunk and I'm not even talking about the horrible spelling.

WR both Safety positions top three corners and maybe even TE now. I would say your OL is better and our front sevens are a push we have more talent by a long shot.

Not even Close at those positions. I would take Raiders wr corp Chaz Schilens 6'4 225, Denarius moore 6 195 , Jacoby Ford , ,louis Murphy, DHB , Derek hagan, and Nick miller Over yours Donald jones, Stevie johnson, Roscoe parrish, david Nelson and Ruvell martin.

Again only reason those Wr put up numbersa last year better was Raiders wr corps was hurt , they were predominatly a running team and Bills were playing catchup. Defenses will give you garbage stats in prevent defense time.

TE Your kidding right. Have to do it more than one game . Kevin Boss blows him away. The funny part he isn't even in raiders rookie Te class.

Safety raiders are pretty deep their Tyvon Branch , Mike Mitchell(out) M Huff , Jerome Boyd and Giordano(fit nice as raiders are playing more zone)

You must be drunk and I'm not even talking about the horrible spelling.

You must be drunk if you think your front seven a push. More like a pushing up the rear.

Edited by Raiderjoe

What good is having all those GREAT Wrs if Campbell is your slinger? We haven't had a TE in years so expect a few of our posters to be a little giddy about Chandler.

Look, I'll say it again. We'll see on Sunday who is for real.

No had nothing to do with Campbell. Like Bills this year, last year the Raiders offense tackles weren't up to the task in pass protection. Last years rookie LT Jared Veldheer going to be one of the top LT in the game. Still needs work in pass protection as it was to be expected coming from small Hillsdale. He never seen the pass rushers he sees every week in the NFl. (already light years better than hed was last year in that area, and only going to get alot better) Langston Walker - was good in run blocker but couldn't block my grandma speed rushing. For the life of me I don't understand why Bruce campbell is not the starting RT. He will be starting Rg very soon. (simple beast)

Raiders tackles hold up in pass protection and Raiders have too much speed and size not to get open. Even Jason campbell is good enough to take advantage of that.

Even T Pryor- might never develope into a NFl caliber QB. Still at 6'5 235 with 4.38 speed has the makings to be a dangerous Wr/TE and red zone threat for the raiders this year.

Edited by Raiderjoe

Not even Close at those positions. I would take Raiders wr corp Chaz Schilens 6'4 225, Denarius moore 6 195 , Jacoby Ford , ,louis Murphy, DHB , Derek hagan, and Nick miller Over yours Donald jones, Stevie johnson, Roscoe parrish, david Nelson and Ruvell martin.

Again only reason those Wr put up numbersa last year better was Raiders wr corps was hurt , they were predominatly a running team and Bills were playing catchup. Defenses will give you garbage stats in prevent defense time.

TE Your kidding right. Have to do it more than one game . Kevin Boss blows him away. The funny part he isn't even in raiders rookie Te class.

Safety raiders are pretty deep their Tyvon Branch , Mike Mitchell(out) M Huff , Jerome Boyd and Giordano(fit nice as raiders are playing more zone)

You must be drunk if you think your front seven a push. More like a pushing up the rear.

Just reading this guys posts makes me cringe. He's the type of guy you punch in the face and ask questions later. No value in adding to this by verbally sparring with him..