Tony Romo vs. Mark Sanchez...."Battle"... of the

OCinBuffalo

....for me to poop on.

This game isn't even over as I write this...but it's already clear that neither of these guys deserve half the credit they get. Romo is given the chance to win the game...and fumbles the ball on the goal line. Then, Sanchez is given his chance...and fumbles it away. Then, a blocked punt gives Sanchez the chance to run the 4 minute, kill the clock drill, and he sucks ass. Then, Romo is given the chance to drive the ball down the field and he can do nothing but talk to his receiver after he fails, again. Then, Sanchez is given another chance...and he gets himself sacked, because he is a moron. Then, Romo is given a chance to win the game...and throws a pick. Then, Sanchez is given a chance to ice the game by making a good throw and making it easier for the kicker...and fails, bounce-pass, awful. The kicker covers Sanchez's ass(hmmm Tom Brady back in the SB days?), and then Romo is given his chance...and he's not even ready for the snap.

Cut the crap ESPN(insert big market here). These guys suck. Example: Mike F'ing Harbaugh(Colts QB...90s) was a better QB by far than both of these turds, and a better leader. In fact, I could list 30 QBs that are better off the top of my head, and most people(except TBD posters, of course :D) wouldn't even recognize their names. Neither of these turds is better than Drew Bledsoe.

Both of these two get tons of press and even more air time. Why? Because they play in Dallas/NY? WTF? I am supposed to be impressed? Blow it out your ass, seriously. These little emperors have no clothes. No amount of "ESPN (insert city), tell you what you want to hear so we make money" changes this either. :lol:

This game was won by the kicker...after it was lost and re-lost by these two lamedicks defaulting to each other.

FAIL!

Romo is the most un-clutch QB in the NFL...usually he waits for the playoffs to begin before he starts with his crap, but I guess he's wanting to be more consistent this year. There's no way the Cowboys should have lost this game...Romo is a fugtard.

Romo is the most un-clutch QB in the NFL...usually he waits for the playoffs to begin before he starts with his crap, but I guess he's wanting to be more consistent this year. There's no way the Cowboys should have lost this game...Romo is a fugtard.

And he had that dumb smile and laugh after every huge mistake

And he had that dumb smile and laugh after every huge mistake

Yep, that's very annoying...trying to pull it down and run for the TD after that big catch by Witten was just STUPID. All they needed to do was get three, and it's a two score game. Instead, he fumble-farts it away and the Jets end up winning by 3pts. A FG would have been tremendously valuable in that situation...just not smart football at all. He's not a noob, he should know better.

yeah...but I bet they both have great Madden ScoresTM

:lol:

I wonder if anyone on TBD would take Romo over Fitzy...

Of the two I'd take Romo before Sanchez. However, I would take about 15 to 18 other starting quarterbacks in the NFL before either of them. I think much of what the OP stated about both of these guys. Nice Post.

I would have felt that way a couple years ago, but they had a really interesting conversation at the beginning of the game tonight...one of them is strong in the regular season but craps the bed in the playoffs...the other is just average during the regular season but raises his game in the playoffs...I'll take the latter.

Dear Cowboy fans:

The sooner you realize Romo isn't going to take you to the promised land, the better.

He's just good enough to be really hard to replace. It's like a curse. They won't get high picks, they will have to invest hugely just for the chance, and then you ask yourself "well, what if we got better people around him"

I was watching the game with a few of the guys who are legit cowboys fans. Right as my friend was saying, "Romo never puts away close games, he always chokes" he immediately threw a pick to Revis.

He also pointed out the fact that Romo kept throwing to Dez Bryant who was clearly injured AND he was covered by Revis.

Edited by Bills!Win!

750+ yards passing combined...yeah, they suck.

Really?:wacko:

Did you think you were watching Elway vs. Montana tonight? Kelly vs. Young? Marino vs. Moon? I got 20 more, as I sit here pouring another Sapphire. I was taking a leak just now and thought of 5 of them. That's right, I can take a leak and think of better games/plays/players/matchups...I don't even have to try. Jim McMahon was a better, tougher, leader, in your face, "I am winning this game" QB than either of these turds could ever dream of being.

Buddy, these guys suck ass. Phil Simms is a better big game QB. Boomer Esiason, for Petes' sake. I can keep going all night.

I want to see how many of those yards were in the air....and how many were RAC yards.

This is top tier Hollywood PR....for B movie talent.

I was watching the game with a few of the guys who are legit cowboys fans. Right as my friend was saying, "Romo never puts away close games, he always chokes" he immediately threw a pick to Revis.

He also pointed out the fact that Romo kept throwing to Dez Bryant who was clearly injures AND being covered by Revis.

lol, too funny...the guy obviously has a lot of physical tools that result in some decent passing stats, but I think he's got retatta between the ears. He just makes dumb decisions, and the bigger the moment the less in-control of the situation he seems to be.

I would have felt that way a couple years ago, but they had a really interesting conversation at the beginning of the game tonight...one of them is strong in the regular season but craps the bed in the playoffs...the other is just average during the regular season but raises his game in the playoffs...I'll take the latter.

The only thing about that is that it's not really true. Romo didn't play great vs. the Giants but wasn't any worse than Eli in that game. And he actually played pretty well in the infamous Seattle game. Sanchize does have an uncanny ability to be involved in playoff games where the opponent misses about 98% of their FG's, so he has that going for him, but I don't think that's really sustainable going forward.

The only thing about that is that it's not really true. Romo didn't play great vs. the Giants but wasn't any worse than Eli in that game. And he actually played pretty well in the infamous Seattle game. Sanchize does have an uncanny ability to be involved in playoff games where the opponent misses about 98% of their FG's, so he has that going for him, but I don't think that's really sustainable going forward.

Well even if I didn't have stats in front of me, I have enough memories of Romo sharting himself in big games that I would rather go into a high-pressure game with Sanchez. And I'd take Fitzy over both, cause that's how I roll.

The OP speaks the truth. That fourth-quarter performance, by both quarterbacks, was both putrid and par for their course.

Ah, time for my trademarked sig: "I tell the truth. Tough schit if you don't like it.TM"

I use it more on PPP, but, it's just as effective, and valid, here.

....for me to poop on.

This game isn't even over as I write this...but it's already clear that neither of these guys deserve half the credit they get. Romo is given the chance to win the game...and fumbles the ball on the goal line. Then, Sanchez is given his chance...and fumbles it away. Then, a blocked punt gives Sanchez the chance to run the 4 minute, kill the clock drill, and he sucks ass. Then, Romo is given the chance to drive the ball down the field and he can do nothing but talk to his receiver after he fails, again. Then, Sanchez is given another chance...and he gets himself sacked, because he is a moron. Then, Romo is given a chance to win the game...and throws a pick. Then, Sanchez is given a chance to ice the game by making a good throw and making it easier for the kicker...and fails, bounce-pass, awful. The kicker covers Sanchez's ass(hmmm Tom Brady back in the SB days?), and then Romo is given his chance...and he's not even ready for the snap.

Cut the crap ESPN(insert big market here). These guys suck. Example: Mike F'ing Harbaugh(Colts QB...90s) was a better QB by far than both of these turds, and a better leader. In fact, I could list 30 QBs that are better off the top of my head, and most people(except TBD posters, of course :D) wouldn't even recognize their names. Neither of these turds is better than Drew Bledsoe.

Both of these two get tons of press and even more air time. Why? Because they play in Dallas/NY? WTF? I am supposed to be impressed? Blow it out your ass, seriously. These little emperors have no clothes. No amount of "ESPN (insert city), tell you what you want to hear so we make money" changes this either. :lol:

This game was won by the kicker...after it was lost and re-lost by these two lamedicks defaulting to each other.

FAIL!

i make this exact rant to anyone that is willing to listen daily. perfectly stated.