Chan Gailey pulls a Dennis Green

They just had a Gailey soundbite on WGR and he said something close to:

We're not as bad as some people said we are and after this win some will put us on a pedestal and we're not there yet either.

That is EXACTLY what I expected to hear from a coach who clearly knows his team and where they are.

We're not as bad as some people said we are and after this win some will put us on a pedestal and we're not there yet either.

That is EXACTLY what I expected to hear from a coach who clearly knows his team and where they are.

Trying to keep those kids humble...a lot of young players on the team.

Chan has a plan and the physical makeup of this team is taking shape nicely. Its nice to start the season 1 - 0!!! Liked his comment we had people who whipped people!!!

Edited by bills_fan_in_raleigh

I think we have the right coaching staff and the right mix of veterans to keep the kids from getting swell-headed and losing focus after a blowout victory

I hope we do anyway.

I think we have the right coaching staff and the right mix of veterans to keep the kids from getting swell-headed and losing focus after a blowout victory

I hope we do anyway.

They've been getting players who want to play football, all other things aside. Veterans and rookies alike.