Official Bills v Chiefs Game Thread

Beerball

Hey guys... I think my jaw hit the floor when I saw the Bills crushed/embarrassed the Chiefs today. Congrats, and enjoy it, because while I would reserve judgement for a few more weeks, it might be an indication of things turning around in Buffalo. I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like your offense had its way with the Chiefs. I know Cassel has had his share of stinker games, but the fact that the Bill forced one of those games (3.3 YPA is insane) shows that the Bills defense is legit, as the only team to hold the Chiefs to a single touchdown last year was the Ravens in the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guy, had to bring this back up :lol: This was after the Chiefs game. What say you after beating Raiders and Pats*?! :lol:

Are you kidding me ? If it wasn't for Brady's 4 interceptions, a phantom PI call this team would have lost today. The Pats just had an off day today. See what happens next week and get back to me.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Are you kidding me ? If it wasn't for Brady's 4 interceptions, a phantom PI call this team would have lost today. The Pats just had an off day today. See what happens next week and get back to me.

Yeah, if not for the fact that they scored 34 points, they would not have....

Wait, you were being funny too, right? Because I feel like an idiot trying to pretend that there is any reason to downplay this win.

You should too. ;):lol:

What, nothing about the Raiders? Now we have to win every week or else you'll be proven "right?" Miserable. I have to use someone else's post to reply to this :lol:

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.