Attention Kevin Boss fanclub......little fun bet here.....

JStranger76

I'll look up Boss's stats in a bit, and try and average them for one season (not very good at math though, wouldn't mind some help lol). Anyways, I never thought he would help any more than Chandler could, he's (Chandler) always been on TE loaded teams, and Boss just never impressed me much. Thought his blocking was average at best and only a so so reciever. So the friendly bet is a journeyman type in Chandler easily matches Boss career ave production and is at least an equally effective blocker. If I lose I'll use a funny signature or something for a year if I win we all win cuz at least we get decent TE production, better than it has been at least. Feel free to throw around some silly signatures, I'll try and average out Boss career production and show it's so easy a caveman could do it. lol

42 rec, 567 yards, 5 TD's Wow, that's Boss's best season! I'm changing the bet that Chandler comes close to matching that! 40 catches, 500 yards and 5 TD's are Chandlers milestones he must reach, along with earning a reputation as an average to effective blocker. This only becomes void if Chandler misses more than 3 games with an injury. :devil:

I live in the NJ area and I see some Giant games and I have to say that Boss isn't a flashy tightend but he is an all around tight end. He blocks well both in run and pass support as well as he is a capable tight end who makes you account for him over the middle and is clutch in terms of catching first downs.

I hope that Chandler develops into a good player. But Boss's numbers are decent they certainly aren't elite but they don't tell the whole story to what he does. He converts a lot of third downs and he blocks well, even if he isn't an elite receiver he still brings a lot of value to a team he is on.