K-Gun

Anyone watch OU-Tulsa in the first half tonight? That was absolutely the K-Gun. Not some mere "no-huddle," (it was no-huddle, and so much more) but the K-Gun that we saw 20 years ago. Running backs peeling out for the short pass, stud receivers going deep, tight ends blocking and breaking out; it was that offense. OU was Buffalo circa 1990. It was like watching Jimbo, Thurman, Reed, Lofton, McKellar, and Metz in different colors. It really was that similar.

(And to think I was rooting against OU.)

Edited by Offsides Number 76

Anyone watch OU-Tulsa in the first half tonight? That was absolutely the K-Gun. Not some mere "no-huddle," (it was no-huddle, and so much more) but the K-Gun that we saw 20 years ago. Running backs peeling out for the short pass, stud receivers going deep, tight ends blocking and breaking out; it was that offense. OU was Buffalo circa 1990. It was like watching Jimbo, Thurman, Reed, Lofton, McKellar, and Metz in different colors. It really was that similar.

(And to think I was rooting against OU.)

Love to see Landry Jones here next year!

Not happening.

The Bills are a bottom feeder, but they'll manage 4-6 wins and lose a top 3 pick.

I'll take a left tackle please...Matt Kalil from USC sounds like a great fit.

Kalil would be the pick at that spot but I hope were at least in the midteens and choose LT Rieley Rife or in the twenties and get LT/RT Levy Adcock or Andrew Datko.

Landry Jones is a rare talent, and will most definitely be the #1-overall pick - no team (not even the Panthers, who've taken Fig Newton and The Emu in the last 2 successive drafts) will be able to pass over the Heisman-winning, undefeated, BCS Champion QB. Luck will go very high, possibly right after Jones. The Bills will be picking in the bottom third of the round and probably end up with someone like Brandon Weeden or - if the football Gods smile of us - the best NFL QB prospect of the draft, USC's Matt Barkley.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator