Bills Talking Contract Extension with Parrish

Arkady Renko

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why Fitz isn't being extended yet is the Bills want to see if last year was a fluke or not, and because re-signing him, a QB, is an order of magnitude higher in money than Roscoe would be. Speaking of which, I'm all for a reasonable deal for Roscoe. But anything more than what he was making ($3.3M/year) is overpaying, unless there are provisions for missing games due to injury.

yep! i agree with all points, but especially the healthy, being on the field incentives. The man does have some wheels and does a decent job with those tiny hands. :)

Gailey likes explosive players. Roscoe has that, and Gailey has shown that he can make Roscoe a productive slot receiver. Something the previous coaching staff could not do. Yes he's an injury risk as is the WR position in general. That's why teams carry a lot of WRs (5-8 wr's for nominally 2 starting jobs). IMO, Roscoe is a very good slot receiver who even if he only lasts 8 games, is worth having on our team. I'll take the mis-matches he gives us during his time on the field.