Bills will be 8/8 this year

mc kid 78

The D is just so much better,think about how many games were lost becuse awful defence last year.jets dont scare me, the fins wont be good this year, bradys play has to start to going the other way some day right?Brady aside i would take are qb in the afc east.There is a real chance the bills could make a run at a wild card spot.They dont have huge holes anywhere,like most years

Funny how one decent preseason showing brings out the optimism. I've always felt they had a shot at 8-8 regardless though. The defense is improved and half the teams the Bills face this year are as bad as Jacksonville. I don't think they're going to be better than 8-8 though.

Funny how one decent preseason showing brings out the optimism. I've always felt they had a shot at 8-8 regardless though. The defense is improved and half the teams the Bills face this year are as bad as Jacksonville. I don't think they're going to be better than 8-8 though.

I know, this is the best time of year for bills fans-we still have hope

I hope we hit 500, but I really think this is the year we turn it around and start to earn some respect, then next year we take Matt Flynn, draft a LT first round, move bell to RT since he has finally put on some weight then grab a gaurd in the 3rd n 4th round.... And have Hang, Urbik, Pears and Hairston as dept played :-) GO BILLS

OL 1st round stud, Levitre, Wood, Reinhart, Bell

If the key members of the d stay healthy it could be an above average unit

8-8 seems fair 10-6 if everything broke right,6-10 if everything broke wrong

would be great to play the jests and be able to smack them back

I want the pats,they could do it with brady being a pocket passer,and with us having #99 and #95-pocket crushers

i agree 100%. bottom line, buffalo is heading in the right direction. and to all the haters out there...no, we will not be close to the worst team in football and we will not have even a remote chance of drafting andrew luck. deal with it! haha..laughing at those who would rather tank the season and draft luck as opposed to finishing 8-8 or better.

go bills!!

This is the best way I've seen it put. 8-8 is very possible considering we could have been that last season with OT wins instead of losses and then the Chi game. IF a you say key players stay healthy we could be 10-6 or if we get the injury bug during the season we could be 6-10. I'd like to add an addition to your point, IF Merriman not only stays healthy but produces at his old level when he was dominant(just like the Bears game) we will be closer to 10-6 than 8-8. That's if he's a 10-15 sack playmaker this season.

My opinion is they are gonna be within a game of .500 either way, whether 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7(doubtful, but you never know when you might catch a good team with big time injuries or just really off their game)...

Defensively, I think we are gonna surprise some people and give some real problems to others...first string D has not allowed opponents to average over 4 YPC yet this pre-season, and while it is only pre-season, I am pretty sure they were getting gashed last year at this time...

I want the pats,they could do it with brady being a pocket passer,and with us having #99 and #95-pocket crushers

The Lions proved again that Marcia Brady becomes a whiny little beyotch when you hit him. That's how we beat New England. If Dareus, Merriman and crew are health week 3, watch out.

PTR

Pocket Crushers. I like that.

The Lions proved again that Marcia Brady becomes a whiny little beyotch when you hit him. That's how we beat New England. If Dareus, Merriman and crew are health week 3, watch out.

PTR

Ive never thought Brady was that great. Good yes, but not like Manning or Brees or even Rodgers/Rivers. He never gets touched, and 80% of his passes are screeens or drag routes to Welker. When he gets any type of pressure he curls up and lays a turd. He the only QB I have ever seen that can go out on a sunday and play like its 7 v 7. Its unbelievable. If he were on our team this season (with our OL) he would be terrible.

Pocket Crushers. I like that.

Ive never thought Brady was that great. Good yes, but not like Manning or Brees or even Rodgers/Rivers. He never gets touched, and 80% of his passes are screeens or drag routes to Welker. When he gets any type of pressure he curls up and lays a turd. He the only QB I have ever seen that can go out on a sunday and play like its 7 v 7. Its unbelievable. If he were on our team this season (with our OL) he would be terrible.

:blink:

:blink:

Im saying Ive never seen the guy get pressured and play any better than Losman would have. Manning, Vick, Rodgers, it doesnt phase them. With Brady he goes from some mythical god to a whinny b*tch that sucks.

Youve seen his line block. Trent Edwards would be head to the HOF with that type of protection.

Edited by Thoner7