I know that many of you don't like Dave_In_Norfolk

Gee thanks guys. :cry:

I didn't pray, I just grabbed a big pot from the kitchen and a wooden spoon and went outside banging on the pot and screamed at the storm and it seemed to work!

It's not that people don't like Dave. It's that people think he's a blithering idiot.

I don't recall anybody saying they didn't like him

Ron Paul, lol. Did you see his interview about FEMA? "All the money goes to contractors, anyway, ya, ya. All wasted, ya ya." "There isn't any money. FEMA can't work until we cut 2 dollars for every dollar that will go to the disaster, ya ya." Then he went after, Tom, you listening?--he went after all that money we were wasting in Libya. But I thought Obama did nothing in Libya? He wanted to cut the Lybia funds if we spent any money helping fix damagage from the hurricare. What a jerk off Ron Paul is.

I didn't pray, I just grabbed a big pot from the kitchen and a wooden spoon and went outside banging on the pot and screamed at the storm and it seemed to work!

Ron Paul, lol. Did you see his interview about FEMA? "All the money goes to contractors, anyway, ya, ya. All wasted, ya ya." "There isn't any money. FEMA can't work until we cut 2 dollars for every dollar that will go to the disaster, ya ya." Then he went after, Tom, you listening?--he went after all that money we were wasting in Libya. But I thought Obama did nothing in Libya? He wanted to cut the Lybia funds if we spent any money helping fix damagage from the hurricare. What a jerk off Ron Paul is.

He's back!!!!!!! There was a reason Noah didn't give a boarding pass to everyone.

On the contrary, I find Dave extremely entertaining. It's fun to see the under-educated struggle with simple concepts like Supply/Demand -->Price, the fallacy of the "broken window" theory.

My best guestimate is that 20% of Republicans, and 50% of independents, will have to start hating...themselves...for the Democrats to take the House as Dave says. :D What's not to like about this?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

On the contrary, I find Dave extremely entertaining. It's fun to see the under-educated struggle with simple concepts like Supply/Demand -->Price, the fallacy of the "broken window" theory.

My best guestimate is that 20% of Republicans, and 50% of independents, will have to start hating...themselves...for the Democrats to take the House as Dave says. :D What's not to like about this?

Did you know that welfare and unemployment insurance increase demand for consumer goods?

If I bang on a pot with a spoon, will you go away?

Never mind that Paul's giving half-expression to his inner schmuch (but only half - at least he understands the concept of "opportunity cost" and TANSTAAFL, unlike anyone else in government)...Your measure of "doing something" is money spent? :wacko:

Did you know that welfare and unemployment insurance increase demand for consumer goods?

And increases productivity. And increases corporate profitability.

Did you know that welfare and unemployment insurance make it more difficult for poor people to buy things...because the inflation they create, due to deficit spending, increases the price of everything, and that the price of money being worth less hit the poor the hardest? (EDIT: I will try to help Dave. Dave, what other asset do the poor/ lower middle class have, besides cash? What happens to them when you devalue that asset?)

See, like I said, what's not to like?

Dave doesn't understand that the Keynsian "multiplier" theory at best is a short term solution to minor economic downturns, and should never be considered as a long term fix to structural employment issues...Dave probably doesn't understand most of what I have written here...and that's hysterical. :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Did you know that if you use a tampon you will automatically be able to swim and ride a bike?

Edited by 3rdnlng

EDIT: I will try to help Dave. Dave, what other asset do the poor/ lower middle class have, besides cash? What happens to them when you devalue that asset?

Ooh, I know this one!

You B word about Wall Street and private jet owners, and give the poor more welfare.

Did you know that welfare and unemployment insurance make it more difficult for poor people to buy things...because the inflation they create, due to deficit spending, increases the price of everything, and that the price of money being worth less hit the poor the hardest? (EDIT: I will try to help Dave. Dave, what other asset do the poor/ lower middle class have, besides cash? What happens to them when you devalue that asset?)

See, like I said, what's not to like?

Dave doesn't understand that the Keynsian "multiplier" theory at best is a short term solution to minor economic downturns, and should never be considered as a long term fix to structural employment issues...Dave probably doesn't understand most of what I have written here...and that's hysterical. :lol:

Oh brother! I started to write a reply but I'm not going down this rabbit hole with this idiot. No thanks!

What's your opinion of deflation Ocino?

Did you know that if you use a tampon you will automatically be able to swim and ride a bike?

I can do those things without a tampon. If you want to bring up menstral issues you should start a seperate thread.

Oh brother! I started to write a reply but I'm not going down this rabbit hole with this idiot. No thanks!

I can do those things without a tampon. If you want to bring up menstral issues you should start a seperate thread.

What is a "seperate" thread? Then again, what is "menstral? Is that one of those traveling musicians from the medieval times? Damn, you are sensitive! Are you this way all the time or just a few days a month?

First of all you can't go anywhere with me. You simply cannot hang. You are an amateur at best. At worst you "know" things that aren't true, because somebody mis-educated you, or you did it to yourself and you know less than 0. It would be better for you if you were completely ignorant, so you wouldn't have to unlearn things.

My opinion of it depends on the context, just like my opinion of inflation. What's your opinion on purple? How about mint green? How about oral sex? All of these things can be good, or bad, depending on the context. :wallbash: Some things do not require context to be defined. For example: You are a unmitigated moron. This is evidenced here every day, and specifically in this instance by the fact that only an unmitigated moron would ask for an opinion about deflation, or inflation, as though their effects can be defined in absolute terms.