New grass field

Call me overly negative if you must, but does anyone see anything wrong with Chris Brown's press release about the new grass surface? As if waiting years to fix, and fund, your screwed up grass field is something to boast about? My god this franchise has problems...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-take-to-expanded-practice-field/f0948485-91a9-492c-899c-f6209a3106c1

Get outta here with this. Complain about the Oline or something relevant. Fans who whine about a replacement field have problems...

Call me overly negative if you must, but does anyone see anything wrong with Chris Brown's press release about the new grass surface? As if waiting years to fix, and fund, your screwed up grass field is something to boast about? My god this franchise has problems...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-take-to-expanded-practice-field/f0948485-91a9-492c-899c-f6209a3106c1

Really? You're complaining because they upgraded the turf at their practice facility? Took too long did it? I am constanstly amazed by some of the posts on this board. Makes me keep coming back to just see what ridiculous thread someone has started each day. This one should win a prize.

Rumor has it Ralph won it on "Let's Make a Deal". he went for what was behind the curtain thinking it was a wizard. :nana:

Really? You're complaining because they upgraded the turf at their practice facility? Took too long did it? I am constanstly amazed by some of the posts on this board. Makes me keep coming back to just see what ridiculous thread someone has started each day. This one should win a prize.

Not even their practice facility.

We're talking about the outdoor practice field. The one in the Fieldhouse was fine all along. Now they have a nice, outdoor field as well. It's not as if they've been forced to practice on an inferior field the whole time, they just had to stay indoors. Oh, the horror.

I get on Ralph about not running a top notch organization, but this is bitching just to B word.

Bills "fans" have some serious issues.

Sorry, I'm not everyone. I just think it's embarrassing that the Bills are bragging that Ralph put up some money for a new field that was obviously damaged and not of NFL quality. Did you read the press release? Do you think Robert Kraft would be proud that his upgraded his old and damaged practice facility? Of course he wouldn't, because he would never have an old and damaged practice facility, because he's a better owner than Ralph WIlson...

This thread is beyond ridiculous. The Bills beat reporter posted a small article about the upgrade. That's not bragging, that's just passing on information to the fans.

Bills "fans" have some serious issues.

It was ONE person. No need to label a fanbase with the absurdity of one individual.