How about that Ryan Mallett

Da Big Man

Knowing that Mallett was the best QB in the draft was knowing that the Bils were not going to take him. Now he is better than any QB on the Bills roster and it makes me sick that he is in New England. This band of morons need to be run out of town. :wallbash::censored::bag::bag:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing that Mallett was the best QB in the draft was knowing that the Bils were not going to take him. Now he is better than any QB on the Bills roster and it makes me sick that he is in New England. This band of morons need to be run out of town. :wallbash::censored::bag::bag:

I guess this is a touchy subject one that the local sports guy haven't talk about at all. someone jump on.

Are you actually trolling yourself?

That starved for attention?

GO BILLS!!!

No,just trying to keep the post fresh. Now I know if you are a true Bills fan like myself ,then you would've loved this front office to draft him. Deny that I 'll now you're full of sh it! :thumbsup:

Yeah he looked so good against those NFL backups.....except when he didn't in his last game.

To his credit though John, Mallett seems to be moving much better. Especially when taking the snap from center. Way too early to say anyone made a mistake though.

GO BILLS!!!

To his credit though John, Mallett seems to be moving much better. Especially when taking the snap from center. Way too early to say anyone made a mistake though.

GO BILLS!!!

Second string aside, Mallett looks ready, the swagger, the poise and his physical attributes. The total package, smart money says when Bradys contact is up or when Billicheat is ready to release him, Mallett will be his replacement. :thumbsup:

Second string aside, Mallett looks ready, the swagger, the poise and his physical attributes. The total package, smart money says when Bradys contact is up or when Billicheat is ready to release him, Mallett will be his replacement. :thumbsup:

Brady is going nowhere anytime soon. Belichick drafted Mallet for the sole reason of propping him up in pre-season games and meaningless regular season action so he can trade him for a haul in a few years.

We can only hope.....pressure Mallett....throw a pick....that is his mo

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Mallett is the real deal. Watch a NE game with your keen football eye and see the next great Buffalo killer in his genesis and remember we could have had him ,not once , not twice but thrice :thumbsup:

I agree Mallett has looked good in stretches so far.

I also agree about "2nd string aside." He's looked REALLY good against third and fourth stringers, too.

GO BILLS!!!

Maybe Buffalo didn't want an interception machine that might have a substance problem?

Whatever makes you sleep better. I wish I could be a blind obedient like your self. :thumbsup:

Brady is going nowhere anytime soon. Belichick drafted Mallet for the sole reason of propping him up in pre-season games and meaningless regular season action so he can trade him for a haul in a few years.

You obviously haven't paid attention to Belichick's moves in the off season. He lets players go while they still have value..thats how he gets first round draft picks..The excat opposite the Bills do. :thumbsup:

Whatever makes you sleep better. I wish I could be a blind obedient like your self. :thumbsup:

You obviously haven't paid attention to Belichick's moves in the off season. He lets players go while they still have value..thats how he gets first round draft picks..The excat opposite the Bills do. :thumbsup:

So who's your new team gonna be, Pittsburgh or New England*?

I suspect if Mallett was playing for the Steelers you'd be sportin' wood.

GO BILLS!!!

hey has players with value, that's how he gets first round draft choices, and he took over a Bill Parcels team that was loaded with it, and he accidentally stumbled upon one of the best QBs of all time....Screw Belicheck

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Mallett is the real deal. Watch a NE game with your keen football eye and see the next great Buffalo killer in his genesis and remember we could have had him ,not once , not twice but thrice :thumbsup:

I fear for Mallet's life behind our O-line. Doesn't make any sense to draft an anvil legged pocket passer to play in a pocket fulla holes....big holes.