Denver writer: "Moore's hit is exactly what Broncos need"

disco

Was it just me or did Moore gloat over him after making the hit? I think that's what riled up Stevie, but it was hard to tell exactly what was going on.

Yeah, that's what I saw as well. Rookie or not, you should know better than to talk smack while standing over a guy you just gave an illegal hit to. SJ and FJ did well by letting the kid know it, too.

GO BILLS!!!

From within themselves. That's the only place it can really come from.

The article suggests the opposite. But if you are correct, it's either in them already or it's not. If it is, it would have manifested itself by now. Merriman and perhaps Dareus are the only ones who "have it".

I'm tired of our players always getting hurt. When are we going to be the team delivering the punishment? I hope last night was a wake up call. It's kill or be killed. Our team needs to be more aggresive. They play like it's flag football no emotion, no aggresion.

i am watching the replay now...didnt see it last night. all i can really say is that while rahim moore is certainly a dirty cuunt (i assume it was discussed that he is also the guy who tore spillers helmet off after the whistle in the first qtr), we really look like the exact same team as last year. another embarrassment for us all.

and i am glad at least that jackson came in and confronted moore but there should have been 10 guys there, so as far as that goes, it's still the same old bills as far as i'm concerned.

In an odd sort of way, maybe its exactly what the BILLS needed.

Denver looked like the old Raiders out there. For whatever reason, they incredibly amped up, physical to the point that every play guys were blitzing, every pass had a guy all over a receiver (some early)...and they were overly aggressive and taunting to a level I never saw in a pre season game. Whatever the reason (MaGahee and Haggan two former Bills...), the Bills better respond on 12/24 in Buffalo when it counts by ruining a few bronco fan/coaches/players Christmas holidays.

Fitz, the o line, and secondary all get an F in this one.

Fred jackson and Steve Johnson get props for showing heart and not backing down.

they were amped up because they realized after the first series that they were gonna have a lot of fun beating the **** out of us.

if the bills were going to learn from this, they would have learned that lesson last year, or the year before or the year before, etc.

i bet rex ryan is laughing his ass off at what they're going to do to us.