Spiller is like Mr. Magoo

Scrappy

Always walking into the wrong spot, he's like legally blind. You can see that the directions he goes is right into the teeth of the defense, no vision to go anywhere else. We actually have another useless 1st round pick, let's not be in denial about it.

Edited by Scrappy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always walking into the wrong spot, he's like legally blind. You can see that the directions he goes is right into the teeth of the defense, no vision to go anywhere else. We actually have another useless 1st round pick, let's not be in denial about it.

Yeah but at least Chan has his waterbug.

And I've been hearing for months that Chan is an offensive genius and Fitz is a franchise quarterback.

I really think Fitz showed enough to be given a shot at starting at QB. I don't know if I really have heard anyone say franchise. Definitely not good enough to make up for the lack of an oline.

“I thought C.J. did a couple of nice things there,” said Gailey. ”He hit some runs, hit some creases. He ran up in there. He held onto the ball. I don’t know about protection. I’ll have to go back and look at that. We wanted to look at him tonight to see where he’s made progress and I thought he did make progress. That was a positive.”

I'm going to puke.

I don't know how many times CJ ran into his own players and missed blocks.

Meanwhile for Denver, McGahee's line gets blown up, but he waits for the blocks to develop and busts a big gain off a play that should have been a loss.

With Evans gone spiller really needs to step it up. Yes I know ones a wr and the other a rb. But my point is bills need a clear predominant threat on offense to attract the defense's attention and thereby create opportunities for the other guys. Stevie is never going to be that guy.

Hey Scrappy in Madden he'd be one of those guys whose Vision is closer to 0 than it is 100. Yikes this guy is an idiot! Hopefully Johnny White can come back soon.

Mr. Magoo was voiced by Bob Backus / Thurston Howell III, Lol.

Man, I don't see why everyone hates Spiller SO much. When he is given the chance, I think

he has done reasonably well. Is it disappointing that with his speed he doesn't turn every

play into a long gain? Yes, sure, especially with where he was picked, but it is also unrealistic

to think any back could do that.

I agree, Fred Jackson is a more polished runner now. I do think Spiller is far from being a bust,

though. The OL, though, that is another story.