Milloy out a WHILE...maybe the season

Rudyc80

Listen to TD's press conference--audio is archived on bb.com. He did not put a timetable on Lawyer's return (using the words indefinitely). But he did answer a question during the Q&A -- where TD says something to the effect--- "Everyone heals differently, if Lawyer says he will be ready for Jacksonville, I would not discount this. He has never missed a regular season game."

Out indefinetly...does anyone know for sure? But i will say this...the rams just lost a starter with the same injury for 8 weeks!!!

12084[/snapback]

Woah there! I have been listening to the Simoncast today and they NEVER said he might be lost for the season. Your post is a flat lie. Where do you get your info from?

Out indefinetly...does anyone know for sure? But i will say this...the rams just lost a starter with the same injury for 8 weeks!!!

12084[/snapback]

Rudy, I don't know why I keep responding to your "chicken little" posts, but I just can't help myself. If your outlook on life is anything like your thoughts on the Bills, I feel extremely sorry for you. Life's too short to always be worrying like you do.

BTW, here's what ESPN had to say about Milloy's injury...doesn't sound like 8 weeks to me:

"In related injury news, it is not known yet whether safety Lawyer Milloy, who suffered a broken forearm Saturday, will be ready to start the regular season. Milloy underwent surgery Sunday and seemed confident he could play in the Sept. 12 opener with a soft cast. If he cannot play, third-year veteran Coy Wire is the most likely replacement. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=1871103&type=story

LOL, that's funny about INT's.  Playing with a cast means you won't be able to tackle someone like you should. 

I'm not worried about picks, just the ability to take down a RB or receiver.

12269[/snapback]

When was the last time you saw Lawyer Milloy wrap when making a tackle?