Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

Or we just a have a terrible owner who is simply counting down the days to his own death (and that's !@#$ed up in itself), who would rather protect profit than pay to put a respectable product on the field. This team is a joke, and it's not because of some ridiculous curse.

30 million dollars.

I thank/love Ralph for giving us the Bills, but this statement is EXACTLY true! 30 million dollars!!!!! 30 million dollars!!!!! 30 million dollars!!!!! And we SUCK! Why? Cause Ralph is cheap! Plain and simple!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lot o' whiners out here tonite...

I am old enough to remember a Bills team that went 0-4 in the preseason, then went on to play in the Superbowl.

I'm old enough to remember that too, but you have to admit that we're not looking good tonight.

I can't believe how optimistic about the Bills chances this year I was just 4 hours ago. Really thought they might turn it around. Get all set up to watch the game, pizza popcorn ice cream drinks all laid out so I don't need to get up. I got what, 5 minutes before the rug is jerked out from under my feet and a pie to the face? Fool to even hope for better.

Lot o' whiners out here tonite...

I am old enough to remember a Bills team that went 0-4 in the preseason, then went on to play in the Superbowl.

I'm old enough to remember hearing this same bull **** excuse for the last 10 years. First team vs. first team this team is consistently physically embarrassed.