We need to be on our guard next week in SF

If there ever was a set-up for a trap game its flying across country during Christmas week to face a team with the league's worst record.

We need to keep in mind that SF players will be playing for their pride, for jobs or with their Mom sitting in the stands as she is in CA for the holidays.

Our boys need to eat their cheeseburgers and strap it on for this game and not look ahead to next week against Pittsburgh or that game may not matter much at all.

If there ever was a set-up for a trap game its flying across country during Christmas week to face a team with the league's worst record.

We need to keep in mind that SF players will be playing for their pride, for jobs or with their Mom sitting in the stands as she is in CA for the holidays.

Our boys need to eat their cheeseburgers and strap it on for this game and not look ahead to next week against Pittsburgh or that game may not matter much at all.

168301[/snapback]

this is true but I'm sure we won't be taking them lightly

San Francisco's O Line is P-O-O-R!!! They're defense plays with a lot of heart, but aside from Jamie Winborn and Tony Parish, they just don't have a lot of talent. Plus, S.F. turns the ball over a lot.

Close for a while, with Buffalo pulling away late.

168301[/snapback]

How is that much more important than a playoff berth? The Benglas, who are a very good team, were playing for that just like we are!

No, that niners game is a gimmee and we should win it going away. Sorry, but they, like the Browns, are not in our class. Nope.

We aced 1 part of a 2 part test so far. Pitt is next.

No, that niners game is a gimmee and we should win it going away.  Sorry, but they, like the Browns, are not in our class.  Nope. 

We aced 1 part of a 2 part test so far.  Pitt is next.

168373[/snapback]

Same feelings here. If there´s a game I like our chances to win, it´s this one. Should be over by the 3rd quarter.

I don't see them having a let down. They've been battling back from an 0-4 start, and I don't think guys like Spikes and Milloy will let them get unfocused. They should beat down a pretty soft SF team. SF turns the ball over a lot, so I see this as being a great week for the defense and STs.

168301[/snapback]

This is the 1st of what will probobly turn out to be around 1020 threads like this which will be seen during the coming week.

Trap game: maybe, because the 9ers are so damn horrible. But we're on our toes and have been for the past 5 weeks, no need to get our collective panties in a bunch. So what are they playing for? Pride: nope, lost that a long time ago, somewhere in between Beasley calling out his teammates and Barlow declaring that he wasnt a bust. Jobs?: Some of them, most are 1 year fill-ins or guys with contracts that they won't let go. Do you really think we'll be seeing Ken Dorsey start games next year? It seems to me that the 9ers have really packed it in this year.