38-1 what are the odds?

Greybeard

I believe that was Favre's cold weather record before tonights game.  Just goes to show you the all QB's have games in which they suck.  If he was the Buffalo QB,  some would be calling for his head now.

168150[/snapback]

One key difference. Favre has a championship and is a proven winner.

Favre's decision making is terrible...it really has never been great but he had a better supporting cast (namely a defense) to cover up his stupidity. Now that his defense could not tackle my grandmother its hard to get away with some of his mistakes.

168206[/snapback]

I think he was still hurt. Favre always forces situations when behind, too. Even so, you'd think that crowd would have helped them rally back for the win against a Florida team.

Favre has single-handedly LOST as many games as he's won. He's made of teflon, though, and so the media will forever treat him differently then - well - Bledsoe, for example.

I disagree with you on the lost as many games as he's won argument. He has 30+ 4th quarter comebacks.

And the bledsoe comment doesn't hold much water since bledsoe historically has been a pretty tough qb.