Rumor mill: Paul Ryan is reportedly mulling a run for the WH

I'm not going to argue anymore with you about this. If you can't see the difference between the two then you need to work on other things. I've already said I could have worded that headline better but it still remains that the U.S. was providing the money that went to terrorists as salary, based on their prison terms for terrorist acts. Dave deliberately misled with his post. I know, a $15 lunch isn't much to talk about but Dave made out to be that he was charging $15 to ask him a question.

You deliberately misled with yours! :lol:

Like I said...hypocrite.

You deliberately misled with yours! :lol:

Like I said...hypocrite.

No, you think what you want. There was a time when I thought youy actually had something to add to the conversation. I was obviously wrong. Talk about the issues and don't try to denigrate the poster and maybe you can get some credibility back. That hat you portray is a lot bigger than your cattle herd.

No, you think what you want. There was a time when I thought youy actually had something to add to the conversation. I was obviously wrong. Talk about the issues and don't try to denigrate the poster and maybe you can get some credibility back. That hat you portray is a lot bigger than your cattle herd.

Ooh, such scathing criticism. I'm sure Tom's deeply wounded regarding your thoughts on his credibility. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...