Lee Evans difficult to deal with?

sounds like the typical spin from OBD designed to give cover to their stupid player moves

seems dirt surfaces on every player the Bills brain trust deems expendable - but not until they leave

Weird. I, like you, expect them to publicly trash guys before trying to trade them.

Honestly, I tried to allude to the concept being discussed now, but i think the fact that we complain about how bad our local coverage is daily, we should realize that we just have no idea, good or bad who these players are. Unless, ala mcgahee, they say screw buffalo, or ala marshawn have public law issues... What do we know about any of these guys minus tiny little glimpses and what we gleam from clues (fitz wears his wedding ring even while playing, fitz probably is going home to his wife not out galavanting- buffalo news, why not do a week in the life of the Amish rifle and let us learn about him)

Mike Preston with the Baltimore Sun writes this gem:

"Evans can be difficult to deal with at times, and that made the Ravens hesitant about making the deal, but Newsome was adamant in finding quarterback Joe Flacco some help, especially since the Ravens have spent so much investing in Flacco."

Story here.

Who knows how he was in private but everything we observed as fans indicate that Evans is a class guy and if he did want to go to a contender he never bad mouthed the Bills or the city of Buffalo or the fans. I think this is a great deal for the Ravens and their fans. Baltimore will be my favorite NFC team this year because of Evans. I hope they go all the way!. I think that the Evans signing by the Ravens is very similar to the Lofton signing by the Bills during their super bowl years.

Clearly this Baltimore reporter does have sources within the Ravens organization, and that organization obtained this info on Evans as part of their due diligence prior to making this deal.

Talk about writing out of the anus!

I suppose it's no more silly than the Toronto headline saying LE was the 'heart and soul' of the Bills... :wallbash: