Why Nix worked on the D-line first?

2 out 0f 5 does not an offensive line make.

Exactly, yeah we all know Wood and Levitre are really good but they can't do it all. I'm not as down on Bell as some are and I think he could become a solid LT but the right side of the line is a complete crap shoot at best. The duo of Urbick and Pears does not exactly have me too confident about how this O-line will play as a whole. Aside from Center, there is virtually NO DEPTH at all among the O-line. I really hope Hairston turns out to be a diamond in the rough but who knows. One thing I do know, we are screwed if Wood/Levitre get hurt.

Urbick played pretty well while he was in last year.....might be a game day player

As far as Pears goes? I am trying to find somebody...ANYBODY say that he has looked horrible at camp

I am a fan of Bell. Athletic big man who has improved every year with a very high ceiling. Will need to see if he can take another step this year.

2011 draft:

1. Riley Reiff 6'6" 300 LT

2. Levy Adcock 6'5" 322 RT (even fits the weiner profile that everyone loves <_< )

OMG - we MUST bring in Add-rooster!!!

In the meantime, with some effort, we can probably all work the social media to get the word "Bell" to be slang for man-parts!!

:D

Urbick played pretty well while he was in last year.....might be a game day player

As far as Pears goes? I am trying to find somebody...ANYBODY say that he has looked horrible at camp

I am a fan of Bell. Athletic big man who has improved every year with a very high ceiling. Will need to see if he can take another step this year.

Nix is very high on Urbik.

I am also a Bell fan, and it's worth pointing out what I heard watching one of the late season games this weekend - as of week 12, Bell had not allowed a sack.

OMG - we MUST bring in Add-rooster!!!

In the meantime, with some effort, we can probably all work the social media to get the word "Bell" to be slang for man-parts!!

:D

Nix is very high on Urbik.

I am also a Bell fan, and it's worth pointing out what I heard watching one of the late season games this weekend - as of week 12, Bell had not allowed a sack.

Well on the Ali G show he used to refer to a guy's junk as a Bell-end.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bellend

It's amusing that people harp on that they should have fixed the O line first. They need to fix both to win which is something this regime seems to grasp. They also seem to be of the mind it takes more than signing whatever free agents are available at those positions to do so.