[closed]I'll say it, if no one else will...

#34fan

I see these highlights of Brad Smith when he was @ Mizzou and @ NYJ and I'm wondering why his name isn't brought up more. The man is a fierce competitor and an incredibly gifted athlete. A guy with his ability could have been the difference in some of those close games we lost last year. Why should Fitz and Pig-Pen have a monopoly on 1&2?

How could a guy from the Ivy league pull more weight than a guy who terrorized the Big 12, and put in some solid work for NYJ? -Can't this talent be converted somehow? Why do we settle for the cookie-cutter prototype QB which hasn't worked out in 12 years?

He was converted.

To a jack of all trades role. Videos of a qb throwing against college defenses isnt the same as vs NFL. I'm sire you know that. We have him in a position where we can use all of his talents, while also being able to throw the ball more effectively. Throwing is not his best attribute. He's not terrible throwing, but there are guys that are much better than he at doing so. I just hope we use him enough, I LOVE the addition. Sure hope our OL can stay healthy and not completely suck.

I see these highlights of Brad Smith when he was @ Mizzou and @ NYJ and I'm wondering why his name isn't brought up more. The man is a fierce competitor and an incredibly gifted athlete. A guy with his ability could have been the difference in some of those close games we lost last year. Why should Fitz and Pig-Pen have a monopoly on 1&2?

How could a guy from the Ivy league pull more weight than a guy who terrorized the Big 12, and put in some solid work for NYJ? -Can't this talent be converted somehow? Why do we settle for the cookie-cutter prototype QB which hasn't worked out in 12 years?

welcome to the board, brad! looking forward to your future posts!

Has it become too hard to write the word at?

a a a a a ...... a a...... Dang!

a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.

Plan B:

A.A A A A A A...... A. A. A. A.

Plan C:

_t . _t. _ t. _t. _t.

Plan D:

ar . . ay . . . af . . . ag. . . (thought maybe if I bracketed the target on the keyboard)

FLASH OF GENIUS!!!!!

Ask Whitner to spell cat on twitter, but don't spot him the "C" - - - he'll tweet about anything . . . .

@LilDonteitwasn'tmyfaultIgotpicked#8overall// [editorial note - sorry, I don't tweet]

"C@"

Oh well, it was worth a shot - - maybe if I asked McKelvin the same question:

@LeodisifIhadittodooveragainIwouldstillreturnthekickoffagainstNEbecauseI'mathrettoscoreeverytime//

"@"

Thought I had it. Don't know where my head's at.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

Cuz guys like smith don't win superbowls.

welcome to the board, brad! looking forward to your future posts!

:lol:

a a a a a ...... a a...... Dang!

a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.

Plan B:

A.A A A A A A...... A. A. A. A.

Plan C:

_t . _t. _ t. _t. _t.

Plan D:

ar . . ay . . . af . . . ag. . . (thought maybe if I bracketed the target on the keyboard)

FLASH OF GENIUS!!!!!

Ask Whitner to spell cat on twitter, but don't spot him the "C" - - - he'll tweet about anything . . . .

@LilDonteitwasn'tmyfaultIgotpicked#8overall// [editorial note - sorry, I don't tweet]

"C@"

Oh well, it was worth a shot - - maybe if I asked McKelvin the same question:

@LeodisifIhadittodooveragainIwouldstillreturnthekickoffagainstNEbecauseI'mathrettoscoreeverytime//

"@"

Thought I had it. Don't know where my head's at.

Hahaha. :thumbsup:

If you don't spot Whitner the "C" it would be "K@".

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.