Chan's wildcat

A closet Bills fan from KC posted a video of a play from Gailey from his KC days. He likes our signings of Thigpen & Smith. Given how many flexible & wildcat guys we have (don't forget Fred Jackson), I expect a couple plays throughout the year like this.

This play is pretty sweet and it's easy to see how it really hooked the defense. I really enjoyed it and watched a couple times.

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/wk-9-can-miss-play-wildcat-copycats/_V06vT__g9iwAVf3OFerSg

A closet Bills fan from KC posted a video of a play from Gailey from his KC days. He likes our signings of Thigpen & Smith. Given how many flexible & wildcat guys we have (don't forget Fred Jackson), I expect a couple plays throughout the year like this.

This play is pretty sweet and it's easy to see how it really hooked the defense. I really enjoyed it and watched a couple times.

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/wk-9-can-miss-play-wildcat-copycats/_V06vT__g9iwAVf3OFerSg

I think it's going to be a lot more than "a couple plays throughout the year."

And Thigpen's a pretty decent WR. Can Fitz do that?

I think it's going to be a lot more than "a couple plays throughout the year."

And Thigpen's a pretty decent WR. Can Fitz do that?

I don't know about Fitz's receiving skills, but I do know that Brad Smith can probably throw a better ball than could Mark Bradley. Oh gosh...this offense could be pretty exciting to watch this season!!

I don't know about Fitz's receiving skills, but I do know that Brad Smith can probably throw a better ball than could Mark Bradley. Oh gosh...this offense could be pretty exciting to watch this season!!

We've seen some pretty nice BLOCKS by Fitz, but no catches. Thigpen really sold it well and timed his break to the reverse perfectly.

As long as we have a strong OL we can run it. I think those long passes are at the limit of Fitz, and I wouldn't hold my breath on Bradley (noodle arm). If we can have protection, the wildcat works. If not, it'll be another long year.

As long as we have a strong OL we can run it. I think those long passes are at the limit of Fitz, and I wouldn't hold my breath on Bradley (noodle arm). If we can have protection, the wildcat works. If not, it'll be another long year.

Ah well, back to the drawing board, then.

I seem to recall a 55 yard strike thrown into the endzone during overtime of the Pittsburgh game last season.

Also, you call Smith a noodle arm, yet every other writer who's actually watched him in training camp this year has reported the opposite.

How come threads can't be divided into fiction/non-fiction?