Hot For Teacher

As soon as I clicked 'enter' on my previous post I thought "Wait...there ARE more lecherous male teachers, the teenage girls just differ in that they aren't willing to !@#$ disgusting middle aged men. Teenage boys on the other hand..."

Sure, blame the victim.

SAGE! Hows the lentils goin? I haven't heard, and am seriously wanting to know how it is going.

Haha, no problem buddy. I explained this in a couple threads, but unfortunately I cheated and thus gave up on the project between weeks 6 and 7. I believe it was on Day 46. I ended up losing about 15-20 pounds in the process. There was really nothing mind blowing about the experience...just a lot of boredom and even more flatulence :ph34r: . I regret the whole thing, because it was more about grabbing attention than any real personal growth. That's not to say I didn't learn anything, though.

Haha, no problem buddy. I explained this in a couple threads, but unfortunately I cheated and thus gave up on the project between weeks 6 and 7. I believe it was on Day 46. I ended up losing about 15-20 pounds in the process. There was really nothing mind blowing about the experience...just a lot of boredom and even more flatulence :ph34r: . I regret the whole thing, because it was more about grabbing attention than any real personal growth. That's not to say I didn't learn anything, though.

Bummer man. But going that long on just lentils was an amazing feat in itself. Congrats on the weight loss too!!!