Tight End: Scott Chandler

Got_Wood

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it interesting that they used him as the reciever on a screen......I am not sure if I ever saw a TE do that before.......

I thought he had some good and bad moments in his blocking last game....whe he really wanted to engage his blocker he was very effective.....I saw him try to wall off a couple of times and did not move his feet which left him out of position.....

He is going to need to stay in and chip block a bit this year....he needs to put forth that effort every game.

I found it interesting that they used him as the reciever on a screen......I am not sure if I ever saw a TE do that before.......

I thought he had some good and bad moments in his blocking last game....whe he really wanted to engage his blocker he was very effective.....I saw him try to wall off a couple of times and did not move his feet which left him out of position.....

He is going to need to stay in and chip block a bit this year....he needs to put forth that effort every game.

I seem to remember that Keith McKeller was utilized on screen passes fairly often. But those years are seeming more and more like ancient history.

I seem to remember that Keith McKeller was utilized on screen passes fairly often. But those years are seeming more and more like ancient history.

Often enough that they named the offense after him.

As for Chandler, didn't he have a huge drop out in the open against Chicago in the first quarter?

Often enough that they named the offense after him.

As for Chandler, didn't he have a huge drop out in the open against Chicago in the first quarter?

There have been a LOT of receivers/TEs who have dropped wide open passes in their careers. Not worried unless it is like a TO habit.