Bills vs. Cowboys in Dallas

aussiew

I have info to post in the tailgate section regarding plans for this game in Dallas. Can anyone help by contacting the mods to set up a thread for this game and the San Diego game...PLEASE!!!

And it might be a tad early but it would be nice if the threads were pinned, too. Been lots of talk about the Cowboys and Chargers games, for sure.

Would love to, but have another Bills fan to be born in October... I didn't want to add the Sydney bit... but laughed when you did!!!! We're hoping in the NOT TOO distant future. :thumbsup:

I have info to post in the tailgate section regarding plans for this game in Dallas. Can anyone help by contacting the mods to set up a thread for this game and the San Diego game...PLEASE!!!

I'll be in Dallas for the game! Extremely excited to see my first road game and in that stadium nonetheless. Gonna be a great time.

Finalizing plans for a big pre-game party on Saturday night, an outdoor tailgate on Sunday AM within walking distance of the Stadium, and a choice of three hotels with negotiated prices (also near the stadium). So, all you have to do is get game tix.

I should have all the info firmed up be this weekend. Stay tuned....

Finalizing plans for a big pre-game party on Saturday night, an outdoor tailgate on Sunday AM within walking distance of the Stadium, and a choice of three hotels with negotiated prices (also near the stadium). So, all you have to do is get game tix.

Can't make it unfortunately but it's really great that you've put so much effort towards this.

Hope all of you have an awesome time.

Sounds AWESOME.

• 4 weeks later...

Any ticket you buy at the boss hog bowl is going to be outrageous. The tailgating is dismal compared to Buffalo. The fans here are fair weather and of the beautiful people group. When you go to cowboy stadium you are not going to feel the football atmoshpere that you would at a real stadium. This is a fashion show and about being seen at the game. Never the less the last time the Bills played here, Bleedsoe vs Carter, score 11-9. There were more Bills fans than cowboys so maybe they can show the texans how real football fans play the game.